Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

I just find it morbidly weird that your country are winning the finals of the euro's and all you can think about is Grealish.

Well as it is a forum I can express my opinion without being told to shut up. However "morbid" you find it 😂

I find it weird that you are so upset about it :D

Why do you assume it's my country?

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Even the great Hasbulla is supporting England 

I read that as Hezbollah at first. Not a fan of their policies, but if they've roaring on the 3 lions, fair play to them

• Haha 1

I’ve popped into a pub round the corner from my house, never been here before but I think I’m now part of the shameless cast. Dear oh dear. And I’ve just found out that Ryan Wood is in here. Can’t say I’m surprised 🤣

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Imagine Jack instead of Mason 😪

Give it a rest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

I just find it morbidly weird that your country are winning the finals of the euro's and all you can think about is Grealish.

You're off you're tolley pal

If having Jack on wouldn't enhance this further for you, then I'm sorry for you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Well as it is a forum I can express my opinion without being told to shut up. However "morbid" you find it 😂

I find it weird that you are so upset about it :D

I'm not upset, at all. The Jack wank fest when you have reached the finals of the euro's and are 1 up, bossing it , doesn't upset me. It's just...exhausting 😂 I'm Irish, i hope Italy throttle them.

Just now, Jonesy7211 said:

Hope we can get a 2nd soon, can't see Italy not adapting tactically, not being so poor all game. Dreamland stuff so far though.

They don't seem to be able to cope with the overlapping runs of Trippier and Shaw.

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Exactly. Being played at a PL pace and jack is a big game player.

Mount just fell over with the ball 😂

All the players in the starting line up have played " Bigger " games than Jack...  bar Phillips and Pickford maybe.

I thought England fans would want to concentrate on supporting England tonight?

• Like 1

Just now, Johnnyp said:

I'm not upset, at all. The Jack wank fest when you have reached the finals of the euro's and are 1 up, bossing it , doesn't upset me. It's just...exhausting 😂 I'm Irish, i hope Italy throttle them.

I like wanking about Jack. I like him.

A lot ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, Jonesy7211 said:

Hope we can get a 2nd soon, can't see Italy not adapting tactically, not being so poor all game. Dreamland stuff so far though.

I suspect this injury break is related. Giving Mancini a moment to reorg so the player is staying down. Italy are too wiley  and strong to let this go easily.

• Like 1

Â