Match is OFF: Open training session replaces Villa vs Sevilla - 07.08.21 @ 15:00 (Villa Park) -

MaVilla

7 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

The General sale web link open for anyone yet?  Keep refreshing the page but just get the "coming soon" button.

it is holiday season, i imagine a lot of ppl are away or going away.

Tickets booked A3 Trinity. Bringing the family for first time. Can't wait!

Have always driven in the past but will probably train it this time. What's the best train from New Street? Witton or Aston? 

• Like 1

1st time back to Villa park since 2016.

Fair play to anyone who has gone regularly during that time, as I’ve explained many a time to top 6 friends. When the football was as bad as it was I couldn’t justify a £100ish day out.

Now the only question is do I get drunk or not. Hopefully the ticket numbers increase and it’s rocking. 

Glad to have a full squad back for this one. Hoping to see both Emi's, Mings, and hopefully Jack involved (even Bailey if the transfer is confirmed soon) 

Need to be putting out our strongest 11. 

10 hours ago, birdman said:

Tickets booked A3 Trinity. Bringing the family for first time. Can't wait!

Have always driven in the past but will probably train it this time. What's the best train from New Street? Witton or Aston? 

Witton is a bit closer, Aston has more services.

• Like 1

Cant wait, just cant wait. Not been to VP since the first lockdown. So looking forward to seeing the new lads and show them what Villa Park is like when its rocking. I think it will be a shock to some of them 

I reckon it will be most attended friendly since we played Santos the night Pele came to Villa park (yes I am old enough to have been there that night 54,000 attended)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Playing Sevilla in a friendly just broke Wesley Fofana’s leg… I hope they bloody ease off a bit for Saturday!

That wasn't Sevilla was it - Villareal, I thought?

• Like 1

Â