Match is OFF: Open training session replaces Villa vs Sevilla - 07.08.21 @ 15:00 (Villa Park) -

MaVilla

I'm desperate to take my nephews who don't live in Birmingham. I'm a ST holder but they're 8 and 6 and haven't been to a game before. Will have to hope it makes it to general sale 

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Done. Cheaper than a pre season game I went to at Kidderminster. The prices are £10 all stands, seems a bit of a glitch as originally Witton Lane and Trinity came up as £15.

I saw £15 too until at the checkout it registered my 3 tickets against my 3 season tickets and changed them to £10. Non-ST adult tickets will be £15. 

4 hours ago, 5-1 said:

I'm desperate to take my nephews who don't live in Birmingham. I'm a ST holder but they're 8 and 6 and haven't been to a game before. Will have to hope it makes it to general sale 

I believe ST holders can only purchase one ticket each so it will definitely go on general sale.

EDIT - remembered sale is also to members and the waiting list but I’m still convinced they will be on general sale. I’m hoping for 30k+ but wouldn’t be surprised if it were under 30k.

Edited by brommy

Was planning on going with a mate, but was only able to book one ticket due to poor booking history

Bought it anyway, will be going on my own 

Last home game was Arsenal at home 12/13 - UTV

20 minutes ago, Osirus said:

Was planning on going with a mate, but was only able to book one ticket due to poor booking history

Bought it anyway, will be going on my own 

Last home game was Arsenal at home 12/13 - UTV

Was that when Tony Moon scored?

2 hours ago, Osirus said:

0-0, in November, 5:30 KO

Pretty miserable game from what I remember, it was under Lambert I think 

Ah right. I feel like the win was away actually when Tony Moon scored. 
My last home game was 2-0 win ha Everton in August 2019… no pressure lads, but that was one hell of an atmosphere.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

Me and the lad got our tickets, Cant wait to go. I think it will be a full house and VP will be rocking. It will be amazing for our post lockdown signings to experience a full VP. Tingles as I think of it. 

Being on night shift since return to work and working Friday night its going to be bloody tiring, but all will be forgotten when the team comes out

• Like 1

Â