Match is OFF: Open training session replaces Villa vs Sevilla - 07.08.21 @ 15:00 (Villa Park) -

MaVilla

Just now, theboyangel said:

You are aware there is now a match on Sunday?

Ah! No, I wanted to have a proper moaning session before seeking out up to date info. 🤓

3 hours ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Not Ideal but I think the club will get the minutes in legs and patterns of play in the heads with competitive 'mixed' squad games. 

By comparison, Watford's first game was hijacked by Citeh but played:

Stevanage, Arsenal & Doncaster and will play Palace tomorrow.

This is part of my problem. Watford will have faced Arsenal and Palace and therefore been put through their paces, both in terms of fitness as well as competitively. We played United last game before the season started last season and it put us in good stead for a great start. I’m just disappointed. 

4 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

This is part of my problem. Watford will have faced Arsenal and Palace and therefore been put through their paces, both in terms of fitness as well as competitively. We played United last game before the season started last season and it put us in good stead for a great start. I’m just disappointed. 

Yeah it ain’t ideal. At least they’re getting in the  newly promoted Italian team now. We don’t want the narrative running away if we don’t pick points against Watford, Newcastle & Brentford.

• Like 1

Next season we should play a Midlands Cup. Two groups of 4 top team in each group plays the final. Done. 

Villa, Leicester, The Dingles, Tesco Carrier Bags, Forest , Derby, Stoke/ Walsall and The Inbreds. 

Maybe make it an annual thing. Might be a little too competitive but I think that's good. Could work.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Next season we should play a Midlands Cup. Two groups of 4 top team in each group plays the final. Done. 

Villa, Leicester, The Dingles, Tesco Carrier Bags, Forest , Derby, Stoke/ Walsall and The Inbreds. 

Maybe make it an annual thing. Might be a little too competitive but I think that's good. Could work.

Understatement! Might be a lot of injuries pre-season...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Looks to be on Villa TV

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Is it? Cant see it.

Can't see anything yet either. Next thig upcoming on there is tomorrow's game. Maybe we will get decent highlights later.

If anything comes up, please slam it on here ta

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Can't see anything yet either. Next thig upcoming on there is tomorrow's game. Maybe we will get decent highlights later.

If anything comes up, please slam it on here ta

Seems quite clear to me unless I'm missing something. Huge advert for the game on the Villa TV front page along with a heading saying ALL pre-season games are on Villa TV !

Also all over the main website ....... "Sunday’s game will be streamed live on Villa TV (ko 2pm)"

Edited by Paul33

4 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Seems quite clear to me unless I'm missing something. Huge advert for the game on the Villa TV front page along with a heading saying ALL pre-season games are on Villa TV !

Also all over the main website ....... "Sunday’s game will be streamed live on Villa TV (ko 2pm)"

We were talking about if they were going to do a live stream for today's training.  

Game definitely as you say, can't wait.

• Like 1

Â