Stoke City vs Aston Villa - 24.07.21 @15:00

MaVilla

1 minute ago, sne said:

Injuries and players missing I guess but what's the point of giving Hourihane and time on the pitch. Surely he will play no part for us next season.

Same with Davis if he’s going on loan in the next week or so

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

Seriously relying on watkins to be for and play a whole season again is an massive massive risk that could blow up in our faces massively. Davis and Wesley are not the answer for varying reasons.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Can't see that, he'd be trying to put himself in the shop window I think if there's any chance of that.

Answers on a postcard - for what was said to Wes ......

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Seriously relying on watkins to be fit and play a whole season again is an massive massive risk that could blow up in our faces massively. Davis and Wesley are not the answer for varying reasons.

We was lucky last season that Watkins played nearly every game apart from when he was suspended, we can’t take the risk again this season, as both Wesley and Davis aren’t good enough 

• Like 1

I haven’t watched the game but a quick spin through this thread tells me it’s not been worth paying to watch. You can’t read too much into preseason, its all about fitness at this stage. 

Wes has done himself no favours with the red though. 

Â