Stoke City vs Aston Villa - 24.07.21 @15:00

MaVilla

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This is very poor and can't believe we're losing out to Stoke.

As the commentary team suggest it will be a friendly scalp. We will look stupid if they beat us.

Stupid to who? 

No one cares about pre season, or at least they shouldn't, those who will be made to look stupid by this are those who already made themselves look stupid by trolling arsenal when they lost to his things like that

None of it means anything 

3 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

My god, to anyone taking this seriously please take a deep breath and repeat: pre-season is about fitness, pre-season is about fitness, pre-season is about fitness etc etc

We are also a PL league club. You never send a side out and say "do you best - but I'm not fussed if you lose"

It matters.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robtaylor200 said:

has Carl Foggerty stood in for Maty cash today 

My lad said half way through the first half that he was hoping to god he's not a one season wonder. 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Stupid to who? 

No one cares about pre season, or at least they shouldn't, those who will be made to look stupid by this are those who already made themselves look stupid by trolling arsenal when they lost to his things like that

None of it means anything 

My views on pre season have always been that results don't mean a thing but performances do to some extent. 

Now there's no need to panic today, this starting 11 would probably fail to stay up in the prem. 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

My views on pre season have always been that results don't mean a thing but performances do to some extent. 

Now there's no need to panic today, this starting 11 would probably fail to stay up in the prem. 

Yep that's where I'm at, you can say we shouldn't be losing to Stoke because we're a PL team but look at the 11 we have out, that's not a PL 11

Â