Stoke City vs Aston Villa - 24.07.21 @15:00

MaVilla

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I want [insert name] instead of Anwar. Painfully poor at this level.

I like Anwar a lot but if we are to push on he has to be a squad player more. 

To be fair with Traore, Jack and Buendia he will be.

21 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Hopefully this is El Ghazi playing himself out of minutes.

My lad just said, basically Stoke have scored off their only chance. We've had a few chances but unfortunately they've all fallen for El Ghazi. 

This is very poor and can't believe we're losing out to Stoke.

As the commentary team suggest it will be a friendly scalp. We will look stupid if they beat us.

Part of our problem is we only have Watkins as a reasonable choice forward Option.

Ghazi is looking like flat Ghazi who would rather shoot at the keeper.

Bogard and Buendia have looked the best as well as Nakamba.

We do not even need to look for a CB I do not think as Bogard can just be brought on through now Engels has gone.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Surprised to see the negativity for a preseason match. Thought we played a good half with some nice passing and a couple of decent chances. Nakamba and Bogarde stood out.

Surprised at the negativity, have you been a member of Villa talk for long, wait until it actually maters :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

This is very poor and can't believe we're losing out to Stoke.

As the commentary team suggest it will be a friendly scalp. We will look stupid if they beat us.

Part of our problem is we only have Watkins as a reasonable choice forward Option.

Ghazi is looking like flat Ghazi who would rather shoot at the keeper.

Bogard and Buendia have looked the best as well as Nakamba.

We do not even need to look for a CB I do not think as Bogard can just be brought on through now Engels has gone.

We lost to them last season so why can't you believe it?

Stoke are a decent side. And the team we put out weren't exactly our strongest outfit

Edited by villalad21

El Ghazi is a good player yet he often misplaced ball via pass or dribble, decide the ball too long need release ball is annoying me always but he can bring goal and assist in random time which is vital. Had to need replacement him at first sight I think it best sells him as he would want first-team action regular so I am happier to have Traore over him or JPB as the first choice back up in his position left winger to increase experience.

My god, to anyone taking this seriously please take a deep breath and repeat: pre-season is about fitness, pre-season is about fitness, pre-season is about fitness etc etc

Edited by mikeyjavfc
  • Like 3

Â