Stoke City vs Aston Villa - 24.07.21 @15:00

MaVilla

Think as it stands that's how our front 6 line up Vs Watford aside for Jack in for AEG. Good for them to get minutes together and McGinn not in the second string this time round like Vs Walsall. 

Assume Konsa will be the leader of the pack in the second half with Targett on

17 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Think as it stands that's how our front 6 line up Vs Watford aside for Jack in for AEG. Good for them to get minutes together and McGinn not in the second string this time round like Vs Walsall. 

Assume Konsa will be the leader of the pack in the second half with Targett on

dont think Traore will be fit?

Good to see bogarde getting a test against better opposition today. It feels like Smith obviously rates him as he is giving him another run out.  I wonder if Smith has plans that he will be our 4th choice cb this year? Or maybe he is seeing if he is ready to be loaned out for the season.

3 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

Good to see bogarde getting a test against better opposition today. It feels like Smith obviously rates him as he is giving him another run out.  I wonder if Smith has plans that he will be our 4th choice cb this year? Or maybe he is seeing if he is ready to be loaned out for the season.

yeah interesting one. I've always thought that he's one that would get moved back into midfield but very interested to see how he does today against Championship opposition

• Like 1

Â