Walsall vs Aston Villa - 21.07.21 @19:30

MaVilla

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I've got a repeating trailer. Lasts about twenty seconds, has music, repeats. 

I can't even see that. I really do hate AVTV. Never had a good experience with it.

Chrisene could potentially play in the second half as well in midfield. If we're going to name two different sides for each half and have different subs then 90 minutes almost doesn't feel like enough to give everyone enough time on the pitch, unless we're going to have essentially two games with 30 minute halfs, which I think is something we did last pre season in some of the games.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Chrisene could potentially play in the second half as well in midfield. If we're going to name two different sides for each half and have different subs then 90 minutes almost doesn't feel like enough to give everyone enough time on the pitch, unless we're going to have essentially two games with 30 minute halfs, which I think is something we did last pre season in some of the games.

Yep, I mentioned it earlier in the week - there are so many talented youth players in the squad that even with some of the first team still on holiday we have more than 22 players that might be fancying a crack at Walsall tonight.

You'd expect Ty Wright to get off the bench I'd think with his relationship with the Walsall fans from last season.

So down the right, just the competition from Buendia, Traore, Wright, Philogene-Bidace and Trez when he's back from injury.

1 minute ago, Loxstock92 said:

Same as me, did you buy the £35 package or just this game?

I've just bought this game. I've actually now purchased it twice and **** all on there. 

I just keep getting a message to update billing details for a subscription. And I do that and it just repeats it. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I've just bought this game. I've actually now purchased it twice and **** all on there. 

I just keep getting a message to update billing details for a subscription. And I do that and it just repeats it. 

Same. I imagine the main screen where it says 'Upcoming' will change to a watch now button shortly.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I’m hoping it will come up on at about 19.10 which is when the stream is supposed to start but at the moment it does look like nothings showing up.

Â