Walsall vs Aston Villa - 21.07.21 @19:30

Would like Wes to get in the game more. The young kids have looked excellent. I don't remember the last time we had so many young kids who just seem to look at ease around the first team.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Hourihane is such a limited player, and tbh for all McGinns strengths, he's also quite limited.

As much as I treasure both in our recent journey, they're not starters. And Hourihane will be off shortly.

• VT Supporter
Posted (edited)

Wallsall big lad with his shirt off swinging it around has sat down and put it back on. Always an awkward moment that transition as you sheepishly make your way back to your seat :)

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Wes been doing well I thought but yes he should've been in the box there. He looks rusty but its been best part of 2 years. First game back, very hot circumstances too, lets not jump on his back. He's put himself about a bit and its about fitness.

Edited by HalfTimePost

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â