Walsall vs Aston Villa - 21.07.21 @19:30

MaVilla

Lovely little driving run from Chuk before generously laying off to Buendia there. Would like to see more of that. 

Overhit the lay off a little so took it out of Emi's run, but was a nice little move. He's up for making a mark here I feel Chuk

Some nice moves there for those not watching.

Cross from crash at the edge of the box to the back left post to AEG. Just hit it at the keeper, but 7 /10 times that goes in. Ollie calling for it but never going to pass that, can't blame Anwar.

A corner move from the left, taken short (shock) to Buendia who took it to the corner of the box and looked for the back post similar to Cash but an in-swinger instead of out-swinger. Just over everybodies heads but a nice idea.

Chuks run into the box was lovely, should've shot as was a great chance but selflessly passed it again, Ollie hit it at the keeper, but lovely move from Chuk

Edited by HalfTimePost

9 minutes ago, Cizzler said:

Are we allowed to post streams in here? As I have a nice link 

Would you mind sending me PM please mate?

I'd recommend AVTV for those that can swing it,

- £4.99 for the game,

- £19.99 for all 5 Pre-Season Games + 2 months free of content at start of the season.

- £39.99 for all 5 Pre-Season Games + the premium content all season 

Edited by HalfTimePost

It's been the most dictionary definition of pre-season games thus far in terms of pace and overall quality but some encouraging stuff all the same.

Liking how much Ramsey is making sure he's involved so far, really playing like he's trying to make an impression. Would like to see Chukwuemeka get into things a bit more but he's showing what he's capable of. 

Â