Walsall vs Aston Villa - 21.07.21 @19:30

MaVilla

On 19/07/2021 at 11:00, MaVilla said:

why wouldnt Sanson be available?, is he still recovering from his injury?

I assume Traore has been on international duty recently or something?

I think both are 'fit' - but I read somewhere neither were yet training with the first team squad. In the case of Traore he is probably in the later stages of rehab from surgery.

Not sure about Sanson - perhaps his recovery is taking a little longer.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Stuck at work tomorrow. Is there a way to pay for a replay on VillaTV?

I'm assuming as the games were all on you tube last year, and available to rewatch, there is no contractual reason they can't do the same on avtv. 

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

What does premium content mean on villa tv? £34 for the pre season matches and then what?

All the u18s & u23 games and full replays of all main games....as far as I believe anyway!

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

What does premium content mean on villa tv? £34 for the pre season matches and then what?

Last day of the £34 offer is today I believe 

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

All the u18s & u23 games and full replays of all main games....as far as I believe anyway!

How quickly do the full first team games get uploaded? Bit gutted the friendlies aren't just on YouTube for nowt, like they used to be. 

18 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

How quickly do the full first team games get uploaded? Bit gutted the friendlies aren't just on YouTube for nowt, like they used to be. 

I don't know tbh.

The avtv thing could be a real money spinner for the club, especially with the overseas fans. I don't mind paying a bit to see them.

• Like 1

I have a feeling it'll be the young guns tonight with a sprinkling of Wesley, Young, Cash etc.

However yesterday an Instagram post featured a photo of Buendia and a caption hinting he'd play tonight. That would be great to see him play.

Â