Tammy Abraham

nick76

Thought my phone froze when I was scrolling and this never ending wall of text just kept going. After a long day of work that was the laugh I needed. Thank you. 

I don’t understand why people come on a thread they don’t enjoy, don’t want to participate in and all they do is either says close the thread, it’s ground hog day or something like that.  It’s easy, just avoid the thread and let us keep talking in circles if we want, nobody is forcing you.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This is honestly one of the worst threads on VT.

Jog on that's what you could do instead of doing a lame thing of adding negativity in something your not interested in.

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

It’s just weird that people read something they aren’t enjoying, why wouldn’t they just avoid it.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

No interest whatsoever but are happy to start causing crap in threads to get them closed down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Hard not to considering this is also the thread where updates on the transfer are posted. I'm still interested in finding out if Abraham is signing or not.

I suppose but it’s not the only place to get news if you aren’t enjoying this thread.  Some of us like chatting about it and that’s what a forum is for.

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Hard not to considering this is also the thread where updates on the transfer are posted. I'm still interested in finding out if Abraham is signing or not.

This is the best thread on the forum the place where the fun is and the best GIFs, how could you not like this thread.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

I suppose but it’s not the only place to get news if you aren’t enjoying this thread.  Some of us like chatting about it and that’s what a forum is for.

It's just frustrating seeing this thread constantly trending and multiple pages being added, and you're thinking there must have been a new development in the transfer but nope, it's just the same argument that's still raging on.

Don't need to have to trawl through the generic transfer thread (where there's even more fluff) if I want to keep an eye on Abraham specifically.

It's just frustrating seeing this thread constantly trending and multiple pages being added, and you're thinking there must have been a new development in the transfer but nope, it's just the same argument that's still raging on.

Don't need to have to trawl through the generic transfer thread (where there's even more fluff) if I want to keep an eye on Abraham specifically.

I can understand the frustration onlots of pages being added then come in and no update at all on whether that player is arrivingor not 😂.

You can almost Guarantee that if pages are added in short time it's me and Nick having to justify a hundred posts in less than 3 minutes to someone on why Tammy would be a great signing for us 😂

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This is honestly one of the worst threads on VT.

Just be glad, its 87 pages that we've avoided in the speculation thread for a player we will not sign 🤫

• Like 1

Ok frustrating for you but the forum is for not just for updating but also for discussion.  I’m sorry that frustrates you but we enjoy talking about it and having fun and thus we’ll continue doing it and there isn’t a reason to stop it just because a few don’t like it.  Don’t expect it to stop any time soon unless he something happens.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

Just be glad, its 87 pages that we've avoided in the speculation thread for a player we will not sign 🤫

Do you have crystal ball??

Are you now Mystic JunxsAll That Magic GIF by Nickelodeon

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

I know your laughing but it’s a valid point, we’ve come to our little area and not bothering anybody but people come over here and have no interest but just to complain. Weird!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Ok frustrating for you but the forum is for not just for updating but also for discussion.  I’m sorry that frustrates you but we enjoy talking about it and having fun and thus we’ll continue doing it and there isn’t a reason to stop it just because a few don’t like it.  Don’t expect it to stop any time soon unless he something happens.

Great Success Win GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I know your laughing but it’s a valid point, we’ve come to our little area and not bothering anybody but people come over here and have no interest but just to complain. Weird!

Don’t forget the ones who like to be smart @#$*$, who are all knowing after the fact…

stan marsh sleeping GIF by South Park

Edited by QldVilla
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Never said you should stop. It's just personally one of my least favourite threads on this site for the reasons I've mentioned. 

• Like 1

Â