Tammy Abraham

nick76

Has to be worth getting Tammy alone just to drive Arsenal and there fans nuts even more, anybody who is not on board with that is mad 😂😂

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/tammy-abraham.35092/page-31

There silly fans are popping in here and they still think they are better than Villa and are a bigger club, what have they done since Wenger left. They seem to think they took it easy on us since we have arrived back in the premier, don't want to admit we were the better team. Point blank Farcenal you are Delirious and it's that delirious mad attitude that got your club in the messes your in. Somehow I just don't understand how they think they are a well run club still.

Tammy would be magical for them with Saka and ESR but they don't see what's in front of them, same as Tammy would be an ace Back up to Watkins.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Trap? Or factual answer to your incorrect assertion!  

“You could argue”? You asserted they wouldn’t have brought in a back up player and then I proved that to be false.

“not a flat track bully only striker like Tammy” I don’t even know what a flat track bully means in context of football…sounds like a good thing combined with the amount of goals he scores.  So he bullies defenders and scores goals….sign him up!

A flat track bully means someone who scores against the easy beats and goes missing in tough games. 

Posts like the one below from there fans that make the Arsenal fanbase think they are better than everyone else in the league. They need a reality check, hope they have a worse season than the one that's just gone just for looking down on other clubs.

Arsenal moron: "We kinda made this Aston Villa team, annoyingly.

If we didn't take it easy on them in 2020, after we beat City in the cup, they would be relegated by now."

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

A flat track bully means someone who scores against the easy beats and goes missing in tough games. 

So what you are saying is play Ollie against the big teams and Tammy against teams in the bottom half of the table.  

Even though I don’t agree with your assertion it’s great that we’ll be scoring goals against teams whoever they are because I kept getting told last season in the second half of the season that we weren’t beating the easy beat teams and we should be like games against Newcastle, Burnley, West Brom, Brighton and Sheff Utd.  

So you’re actually helping my case by saying Tammy scores easily against poor teams as we struggle to see off small teams.  A perfect match made in heaven.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I blame AFTV

Yeah they started it all off and there stupid show.

Alot of us got into watching them when Arsenal lose just to see them moan like mad and cry 😂

15 minutes ago, Rolta said:

The obsession with Arsenal is getting cringey for me! But maybe I'm in the minority. 

If fun is an obsession then I'm cool with it at Arsenal's expense lol. Especially when there fans think they are better than everyone else they are in a league with or they have made our Villa. I do believe they were one set of fans that were down for that league with the other clubs, see the other fans at least they were against it but Arsenal needed that league, needed the money and stability. 

Dear Doctor I have a problem, I can't stop finding ways to laugh at Arsenal and annoying there fans and in doing so I think it's abit obsessive and I need help, what can you prescribe in medication or treeatment?

Doctor says: nothing I'm still looking for a cure myself 😂

Back onto Tammy, they would actually be mad not to loan him off Chelsea but if it's a loan move then we should most certainly move in and offer a better deal. If some people are concerned Tammy may not work out I do understand that and I would be down in having him along for another loan. The only problem though with a loan to buy is if Tammy were to work out again,we would no doubt be paying more. Reading the Arsenal forum and their fans don't want to do the loan to buy or buy for Tammy all because they feel as though they would be aiding to fund a move for Haaland.

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

There silly fans are popping in here and they still think they are better than Villa and are a bigger club, what have they done since Wenger left. They seem to think they took it easy on us since we have arrived back in the premier, don't want to admit we were the better team. Point blank Farcenal you are Delirious and it's that delirious mad attitude that got your club in the messes your in. Somehow I just don't understand how they think they are a well run club still.

'Farcenal' 😂

You get that you're the Villa equivalent of those fans, right?!

16 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Your talking about probably paying at least 20 million for a Edouard that's never done it in this league mate. That's what Celtic would want minimum for him no doubt, I would soon pay abit more for someone that's got the experience. How well did Edouard do last season because I'm not sure

I'd say Tammy could cost anything from 20mill and up and I couldn't even say how much I think he'd go for in the end because i am not Chelsea.

The point I keep trying to make here in this thread is we need a second better striker to stop any type of downtime. If Tammy can be secured for a bargain price we most certainly should entertain it or at least secure a loan to buy option. Bet if we fetched Tammy in and he started banging goals in like mad under a loan to buy, people around here would be shouting buy him, even if it ended up costing 60 mill in the end because he'd be proving again he's a success story.

I don't think it would be above 20m as he only has 12 months left on his contract - it may even be cheaper.  We could even send Davis on loan in the other direction - it would be a good loan for him as I think he would do well up there and possibly get his confidence.  As far as I am aware, Edouard had a decent season last year - poor start maybe down to his disappointment at not getting a move last summer - but started scoring again towards the end from my recollection.

As I said, I do think we need another striker and I wouldn't be averse to Tammy coming in BUT I am not as convinced by Tammy at PL level as some on here.  Obviously, Tuchel is not a big fan, even as an option off the bench??  If he were a comparable price to Edouard then I would be happy with either.

I have only seen Tammy play in the PL on highlights - he can score goals but he also misses quite a few chances at this level - from what I have seen - and is certainly not the finished article imho.  Likewise with Edouard.

9 minutes ago, CroydonDebruyne said:

'Farcenal' 😂

You get that you're the Villa equivalent of those fans, right?!

No I don't get that but if you think I am so be it I don't mind lol. I do not think we are better than anyone in this league and that we need to improve and keep improving not like Arsenal fans who know there club is falling and continue to big it up like there club is the god of football. I feel Tammy would be great for us and while I like to do Farsenal fans heads in it's all for pure comedy and wind ups. 

On VT I don't think we have many people who talk like they do or see things like they do. I mean they do have odd fans from when I've been on there that are reasonable and good talkers but majority of there fans are Jackasses because they sit up in there tower over the rest.

16 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

I don't think it would be above 20m as he only has 12 months left on his contract - it may even be cheaper.  We could even send Davis on loan in the other direction - it would be a good loan for him as I think he would do well up there and possibly get his confidence.  As far as I am aware, Edouard had a decent season last year - poor start maybe down to his disappointment at not getting a move last summer - but started scoring again towards the end from my recollection.

As I said, I do think we need another striker and I wouldn't be averse to Tammy coming in BUT I am not as convinced by Tammy at PL level as some on here.  Obviously, Tuchel is not a big fan, even as an option off the bench??  If he were a comparable price to Edouard then I would be happy with either.

I have only seen Tammy play in the PL on highlights - he can score goals but he also misses quite a few chances at this level - from what I have seen - and is certainly not the finished article imho.  Likewise with Edouard.

I did want Edouard at one point myself,would of been a fantastic little move but I think we have moved past him. I just don't think he is near Tammy's level unfortunately. I would be down in selling Davis period, I certainly wouldn't say no with replacing Davis with Edouard.

I've a feeling Lange could pull Tammy here for maybe 25-35 mill or Loan to buy.

Watkins, Tammy, Edouard, F*k me that's some 🔥power I'd ❤️ to see but that's not happening, maybe fetching one out of Tammy or Edouard but not both..

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Has to be worth getting Tammy alone just to drive Arsenal and there fans nuts even more, anybody who is not on board with that is mad 😂😂

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/tammy-abraham.35092/page-31

Tammy would be magical for them with Saka and ESR but they don't see what's in front of them, same as Tammy would be an ace Back up to Watkins.

Arsenal fans don't even want Tammy. Taking him would just make them happier.

(Of course not all Arsenal fans have the same opinion but everytime I've seen Arsenal fans talk about this signing its been in a negative light.)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Arsenal fans don't even want Tammy. Taking him would just make them happier.

(Of course not all Arsenal fans have the same opinion but everytime I've seen Arsenal fans talk about this signing its been in a negative light.)

Yes alot do not want the signing as I said above they don't want to mainly because they then think it's highlighting that they are under Chelsea and the other reason is because of they would be helping to fund for Haaland.

1 hour ago, barry'sboots said:

Strange one mate, you are basing your decisions on Edouard who you admit you didnt watch and I quote "as far as I am aware" to a player that you only watched on highlights in Tammy.  It's tough to have a debate with somebody that hasnt seen what we are debating about if you see what I mean because you will be debating without the real knowledge of the subject.  That's not me disrespecting you just hard to see where we go when we cant talk about any of the points in detail.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yes alot do not want the signing as I said above they don't want to mainly because they then think it's highlighting that they are under Chelsea and the other reason is because of they would be helping to fund for Haaland.

Also the fact that they already have enough options up front and there are other positions that are more important to reinforce. The latter reason you could probably copy and paste to us too.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

More nonsense fever dreams from your head (like Tammy saying there is unfinished business) ignoring all the salient points people have made that have nothing to do with this

42 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Strange one mate, you are basing your decisions on Edouard who you admit you didnt watch and I quote "as far as I am aware" to a player that you only watched on highlights in Tammy.  It's tough to have a debate with somebody that hasnt seen what we are debating about if you see what I mean because you will be debating without the real knowledge of the subject.  That's not me disrespecting you just hard to see where we go when we cant talk about any of the points in detail.

What I said was that I have only really seen highlights of both, since Tammy left us.  I only really watch full games of the Villa or UCL matches with the occasional big game thrown in.  If you have watched full Chelsea and Celtic games then you are in a better position than me to assess both.

From what I have seen of both, they are both decent young prospects.  Tammy was good for us in the Championship, but I wasn't as convinced as many are.  I thought we created a lot and he finished a reasonable share but still got tangled up on the ball a lot of times trying to over elaborate.  I was surprised how well he stepped up to the PL initially, although I think he played in a very good team that created a lot and he was certainly not the finished article - again from what I had seen and talking to my Chelsea supporting mate.  Tuchel obviously doesn't rate him that highly as he wasn't even in most of his matchday squads.

I'd be interested in your views if you have watched a lot more?? 

18 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

More nonsense fever dreams from your head (like Tammy saying there is unfinished business) ignoring all the salient points people have made that have nothing to do with this

What are you on about kiwi, take your head for a shake, I was minding my own business and out pops kiwi with another pathetic snipe, you should chill out.

It is exactly what Arsenal fans have been saying over at Arsenal Mania fan forum about how if they took Tammy on that they would feel they would be funding a move for Haaland. Some of there fans feel as though taking Tammy on as a signing would be like they'd be acknowledging that they are now under Chelsea and that they are not near the level of them if they take there unwanted players. 

Don't keep on talking crap and trying to start arguements with me I ain't interested and don't tell me I'm making things up. I thought I'd recalled seing a post way back about that in regards to Tammy saying he had unfinished business at Villa, but wow let's make a song and dance about it Kiwi and keep on making a thing about it like some teenager would, grow up ffs. It's all you've been here for again the past couple of days trying to pick any little thing up and find someone to find a fight with offering nothing worth talking about like others do. Least when others are coming in here they are talking and having a laugh with one and other,then you arive and the threads gone serious because you behaving all daft.

Woke up on wrong side of the bed again have you and decided you want some attention.

Â