Tammy Abraham

nick76

Simon Jordan (the idiot) just before 12 on TalkSport said Abraham wouldn’t join us because he would be looking for a top six team and no disrespect to Villa 🙄

7 minutes ago, Chine said:

Love Tammy but that ship has sailed ,we’ve got a main man up top so I’d prefer to sign Olise as back up  , sell KD and send Wes on loan 

The ship has not sailed and yes we have a main man but do you even want Kodjianess to creep in? You know what I mean by that right? Walking games out because Watkins has no one to keep him on his toes.

Then you have the fact they maybe absolutely excellent for eachother, they maybe the perfect pairing Watkins and Abraham who learn from eachother.

Like I said they could end up being England's future in a season or three.

I tell you one thing that is madness, it's to deny a professional le Tammy the opportunity to come here and better himself all because some of you can't bare the thought of Watkins being dethroned. This isn't what a competing club does, you bring in your stars then you look for better so that the existing stars compete with the new boys and vica versa. While I understand the concerns for Watkins possibly being at risk, it's upto both Watkins and Tammy to make sure that they are kicking eachother ass and make it tough for the other to get off the bench into the first eleven. 

I reckon Smith would make sure both played, I think Smith would be in heaven with having the two of them as he's always spoken highly about both. Smith has been an admirer of Tammy and Watkins and if Tammy can be put next to Smith once more it's because Smith thinks he can makeboth of them better players all while they reach new heights together.

Tammy and Watkins for next season oooooooh yes please very much, especially with Grealish, Traore, Buendia, Young and others feeding them. We would have a dangerous strikeforce indeed, bring him to VP now.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

although i would love him to sign, has there even been one single credible source?

Tammy aside, what or who is credible source these days?  Percy seems to be agreed on but after that?  I though Fab was but they’ve been some disagreement on him over the weekend.  There aren’t many these days…I would say Sky is credible from those experts and only ok when something actually is happening.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Simon Jordan (the idiot) just before 12 on TalkSport said Abraham wouldn’t join us because he would be looking for a top six team and no disrespect to Villa 🙄

You say that enough it becomes disrespectful and Jordan says it nearly every chance with Villa, moron.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

although i would love him to sign, has there even been one single credible source?

That would be lovely to know.

I guess all we know so far is Chelse are certainly selling.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Tammy aside, what or who is credible source these days?  Percy seems to be agreed on but after that?  I though Fab was but they’ve been some disagreement on him over the weekend.  There aren’t many these days…I would say Sky is credible from those experts and only ok when something actually is happening.

I respect your fan boying really hard right now nick but 

tenor (36).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

As already said by others, I would rather £40m was used for more pressing areas of the squad (i.e. DM).

What if we have cash for that too?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

As already said by others, I would rather £40m was used for more pressing areas of the squad (i.e. DM).

Not all of us think DM is more pressing though.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Simon Jordan most definitely is not an idiot, speaks sense far more often than any of the other contributors on that TalkShite with Jim White show. He’s a man who’s been successful in business and has the insight of actually running a football club, dealing with the agents etc. That said, I think he might be wrong if he’s said Abraham wouldn’t join us. But that said, I sincerely hope we’re not in for Abraham. That ship sailed long ago, Villa have since moored their new super yacht in the calmer and warmer waters of Watkins Bay. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@nick76 I love you mate!  When he signs and scores the winner to beat Man Utd at Old Trafford (with Ollie scoring in the first half too) I am flying back to the UK and you & I are sharing a beer (or two or more) whilst saying "we told you so" to anyone who is within earshot!!

• Like 1

Â