Tammy Abraham

nick76

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Zatman said:

He is suffering from a poor 2nd season syndrome, attention on Dybala is not helping him at all

He isnt even the top English scorer at Roma this season

Id still have tammy over ollie and ings any day!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Agreed.

Give Tammy the same number of appearances Watkins has had this season and he would have scored more

He has 2 goals in 11 games playing in a supposedly weaker league with a pretty poor XG compared to Watkins

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

He has 2 goals in 11 games playing in a supposedly weaker league with a pretty poor XG compared to Watkins

Plus he needed at least 3 chances for every goal he scored for us in the championship. There's a reason no premier league team was willing to pay big money for him. Like a lot of our current, and ex players, people on here have a rose tinted view of how good they are.

Edited by villa89

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

I reckon if watkins plays over in italy he would have do even worse than he has here. Tammy vs ollie is like comparing the crown plaza to premier inn. No comparison in my eyes. Tammys the much more significant player

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I reckon if watkins plays over in italy he would have do even worse than he has here. Tammy vs ollie is like comparing the crown plaza to premier inn. No comparison in my eyes. Tammys the much more significant player

Exactly, no way is Ollie scoring 17 league goals in a season in Italy. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He scored 14 in England, for a team with worse standing in its respective league than Roma. 

I get ya, I just don’t see him doing what Tammy did last season in a new country. 

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He scored 14 in England, for a team with worse standing in its respective league than Roma. 

Yet he has been in two better teams and struggled to score half that with more opportunities 

58 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yet he has been in two better teams and struggled to score half that with more opportunities 

Watkins or Abraham? That 20/21 Villa team was the best one he played in. No way he got more chances under Gerrard.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Watkins or Abraham? That 20/21 Villa team was the best one he played in. No way he got more chances under Gerrard.

Smith was manager 2nd season and 10 games last year so cant blame gerrard for that i am afraid

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He was playing at a higher level than he is currently in Italy though. If he was good enough we would have paid the money to sign him.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Smith was manager 2nd season and 10 games last year so cant blame gerrard for that i am afraid

And he was excellent in Smith's second year? As good as we were, we were not as good as the Roma team that finished what, 3rd? Yet Ollie was only 3 goals of Tammy's tally. Even in his relatively poor year last year where we finished 14th, he still got 11 goals.

Â