Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

1 minute ago, Skruff said:

What's worrying is how easy Ukraine is playing their way through the English defense. 

I agree, we have six defensive players and and they cut through too easy a couple of time.

• Like 1

Just now, Denaldinho said:

Seriously, I expect England to get into the final but facing Italy based on this games first half it will be lamb to the slaughter 

It really wouldn’t.

Your squad is too strong to be thrashed by any side and the manager plays a cautious defensive style which is very difficult to score against. 

I think you could put out a second 11 that would give most sides a run for their money. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Skruff said:

What's worrying is how easy Ukraine is playing their way through the English defense. 

And if Ukraine can do that you can only imagine what Italy would do with this England side. 

Shaw has been very negative, always looking to go backwards and receiving the ball with that intent and body shape constantly. 

Rice and Phillips not really doing anything, nor mount, should be taking the game to them not waiting for a mistake.

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

If Jermaine Jenas & Danny Murphy were drowning and you could only save one of them, which sandwich would you make?

You just got an actual LOL out of the whole Sidcow family. 

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

And if Ukraine can do that you can only imagine what Italy would do with this England side. 

Chap you know football. This is far from our best. We have scored and gone back to Safegate's favourite tactics. Italy vs England if they, an we get there, I sure we can give them a game all day long.

Â