Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

6 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

If your technique is good it's not an issue.

The theory is that you stutter and watch the keeper as they pick a side, and hit it low and hard the other way. If it works its flawless (Lewandowski)

If it fails you look shit

That's why I'm not sure if simons movement was putting them off

Take the risk out of it and lift it in to the top corner, or low and hard aiming for side netting, there are areas of the goal that will make it unsavable 

Of course vargas (?) also tried that and got it wrong 

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I don't think England can beat either of these teams tbh 

Belgium I can see us beating, stop them scoring, we can also have some joy vs them because their defence is nothing special

Italy I think can unlock our defence and they eat kane alive 

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

Moreno has got him sent off with that ridiculous overreaction but it doesn’t surprise me that it’s the premier league referee who’s bought it.

Shocking decision. In a tournament where refereeing has generally been at a high level you can always rely on Michael Oliver to showcase what the premier league does best. 

seeing our refs alongside their european counterparts is showing them up as the useless pricks they are

any reason why the PL cant just chuck some money at some of these european refs and bring them over here?

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Italy I think can unlock our defence and they eat kane alive 

Kane into Chiellini will be a very funny watch.

Kane reminds me of Mario Gomez

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

seeing our refs alongside their european counterparts is showing them up as the useless pricks they are

any reason why the PL cant just chuck some money at some of these european refs and bring them over here?

Get the argie guy too 

Â