Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

Mount hasn't done anything in any of the games that he's played, it's not even as if he's doing great defensive work. Frankly I suspect Maddison would have been more use than him in that attacking midfield role never mind Grealish, makes me wonder if being in that Chelsea team makes him look better than he is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jim said:

Christ, what a bunch of babies! 

Winning the match and playing decent but some of you have done nothing but bitch and cry 

I'm neutral. More then happy to bitch and cry(sorry). Just frustrating to watch a team with amazing attacking players from the best league in the world bore you. Results are good though!

• Like 1

Going exactly as expected. Not enjoyable to watch but we've got an early goal and that's all we needed.

Ukraine have had little spurts but I've never been worried. Guess we just see this absolutely thriller of a game out now.

• Like 1

Mount's been anonymous but anyone would be in that advanced midfield role in this England team, all the passing is across the back or up the sides.

The wife insists we watch this crap, I'd rather watch The Chase.

"Is there anyone in this team you actually like?" she asks.

You can probably guess my reply.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'm always really uncomfortable when I see Shearer's pointy head.

Nothing wrong with his head, it’s been good all tournament, doing the job reflecting light around the studio and in control. Not sure what you want from it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

Mount hasn't done anything in any of the games that he's played, it's not even as if he's doing great defensive work. Frankly I suspect Maddison would have been more use than him in that attacking midfield role never mind Grealish, makes me wonder if being in that Chelsea team makes him look better than he is.

JWP would have been a better option

1 minute ago, jim said:

Winning, creating chances. Is that not decent. Same performance but with Jack in the team it would be a very different tune.

Against a poor side I'd expect more chances.  One goal, twovother shots.  Not exactly decent imo. 

3 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Sancho looking good to be fair!! He should have had more minutes that’s for sure - in fact I’d start him right, Sterling left and Grealish at 10. Apart from some fantastic defending in our box Mount has done **** all. Why is he the absolute certainty to start?!

We only lose this due to complacency. They are shit. 

Agree 

But id put Mount at 8 and drop rice or Phillips 

Good team that on paper 

• Like 1

Â