Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That was my conspiracy theory to the jack to man City done deal thing last week

Agent leaking it to the press to try and get a buzz around him so that he started the Germany game

He didn't start but he came on and still managed to grow his reputation yet all the links have died off

It was my conspiracy theory back when Southgate was refusing to call him up. This is how England has been gently forcing players to move to top clubs, and I thought Southgate was supposed to be different, picking on form not pedigree etc.

• Like 1

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Southgate has robbed Jack of being the player of this tournament. 

That's a bit much

There's a couple of Italians that have been head and shoulders above everyone 

Sterling for as shit as he's been for long periods has the goals to make him automatically England's best player 

I don't think I've ever been more confident for a game of football in my entire life. I think Ukraine absolutely reek, don't rate them whatsoever and can't see them causing us many problems. I'd have liked Grealish starting today simply because I don't think we'll need that supersub like we did against Germany. 

It won't be pretty again but this is 100% a 1-0/2-0 England win. 

Just now, villa4europe said:

That's a bit much

There's a couple of Italians that have been head and shoulders above everyone 

Sterling for as shit as he's been for long periods has the goals to make him automatically England's best player 

I'll put it another way, he has robbed Jack of the chance to be player of the tournament. 

All our goals have been almost tap ins. Sterling runs in to more brick walls than Trump did.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Doku got a penalty for a push like that yesterday,  good thing the ref was better tonight 

Doku was a definite penalty, its a huge shove on him, tried to disguise it well by using his forearm but the way he positioned himself he's used his arm like a lever 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Doku was a definite penalty, its a huge shove on him, tried to disguise it well by using his forearm but the way he positioned himself he's used his arm like a lever 

Nah, it was too soft.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

I'll put it another way, he has robbed Jack of the chance to be player of the tournament. 

All our goals have been almost tap ins. Sterling runs in to more brick walls than Trump did.

I think it's more my belief that after 5 games per team Jack isn't catching insigne with what is left

Not unless he went full Roy of tge Rovers 

I think to suggest he could possibly win player of the tournament over states what hes done at international level to date, he'd need to be like he is for villa in the final, even if he did play there's nothing to suggest he'd get that much of the ball to let him dominate let alone that he'd dance around the Italians like he does around some of the prem teams 

Â