Update changes

Davkaus

Question

A couple of changes observed since the last update (tested in Chrome/Firefox on Win10):

On the poster's header on each post's row, the like count and custom titles used to display, but they don't anymore

Edit: The other one is just functionality in this specific site issues forum, whoops

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

15 answers to this question

7 hours ago, blandy said:

What’s either the arrows in some forums, Simon

38006788-ED75-419D-9FC1-C8CF8492A0FC.png

This was introduced in 2019. It's only used in this "site issues" forum. It allows people to indicate that an answer is good or bad.

• Thanks 1
On 24/06/2021 at 16:15, Davkaus said:

A couple of changes observed since the last update (tested in Chrome/Firefox on Win10):

On the poster's header on each post's row, the like count and custom titles used to display, but they don't anymore

Edit: The other one is just functionality in this specific site issues forum, whoops

Yeah, I've got the same. 

Just now, limpid said:

I don't know what that means.

I've just posted a screen print on the other question about these changes. A clapping hands icon has appeared on everyone's avatar. 

I think it is now though as my badges have started being notified to me and this icon seems to be connected to those badges. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I've just posted a screen print on the other question about these changes. A clapping hands icon has appeared on everyone's avatar. 

I think it is now though as my badges have started being notified to me and this icon seems to be connected to those badges. 

It's a hand waving :mrgreen:

42 minutes ago, limpid said:

I've turned on the new "achievements" function. It will look a bit odd as everyone is starting from scratch.

I'll watch and review in a few weeks.

Could we get some details on the achievements, how they're earned etc. 

This might release my competitive side.

29 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Could we get some details on the achievements, how they're earned etc. 

This might release my competitive side.

No, as I will be chaining them regularly to start with. You could start a new topic in OT though.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, blandy said:

What’s either the arrows in some forums, Simon

38006788-ED75-419D-9FC1-C8CF8492A0FC.png

It changes the order of the posts to get more useful ones to the top, just in this help forum I think. As the OP you can also mark a post as the best answer to pin it to the top of the thread

• Thanks 1