Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Booing the other teams national anthem. It's just pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Embarrassing.

The line up. The booing.

Easy to remember why I left. (Sorry to VT'ers who are of course the best of the best.)

100% on both points made. I could never go back.

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Because it’s small time, narrow minded little englander nonsense reserved for miserable gammons who think today is a repeat of world war 2. It’s **** embarrassing. 

Booing the national anthem isn't classy. But nor is telling the referee he's a rocket polisher, or shouting the keeper is a fat bastard when he takes a GK. It's part of the fun. Get over yourself

I abhor booing the knee, but the rest is just good old sporting rivalry and making the atmosphere inhospitable is part of the home advantage,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

How are people so incapable of getting the timing of our national anthem right? The thick pricks are about 2 seconds behind

They’re in the centre of the pitch, it takes time for the sound from the speakers to travel there as well as the delay of the crowd singing it, but the mics we hear will be close to the original source.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Booing the national anthem isn't classy. But nor is telling the referee he's a rocket polisher, or shouting the keeper is a fat bastard when he takes a GK. It's part of the fun. Get over yourself

I abhor booing the knee, but the rest is just good old sporting rivalry and making the atmosphere inhospitable is part of the home advantage,

So it’s ok as long they don’t boo the stuff you like. Ok 👍 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

No social credit points for you old son.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Boo them in possession then. Booing the anthem is dickhead behaviour. Can you imagine the foaming at the mouth if another nation booed God Save The Queen?

• Like 1

Just now, Ingram85 said:

So it’s ok as long they don’t boo the stuff you like. Ok 👍 

I draw a distinction between booing a song and booing the players protesting for equality, yes. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Christ, Germany playing in black.  May as well sew SS badges onto their shoulders. 

This is not classy, my friend. To the correction camps withyou. Shit, I shouldn't have mentioned camps.

Â