Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

27 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

This is a complete waste of a generation of talent. I've said it before - imagine what Dean Smith and his coaching staff would do with this squad. It would be uber football on steroids.

Not even Smith, someone like Harry Redknapp would relish with these players 

• Like 1

I love the crowd dynamics. German fans of all ages, genders etc… dancing and having a great time. Switches to the England section and it’s all miserable gammons giving it the biggun to the camera and sticking two fingers up. Ugh. 

4 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Haha the BBC showing a Maguire hoof as a good ball forward. It's like pravda.

All this bollocks about how Maguire is important for us to attack, no, attackers are important for that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

I love the crowd dynamics. German fans of all ages, genders etc… dancing and having a great time. Switches to the England section and it’s all miserable gammons giving it the biggun to the camera and sticking two fingers up. Ugh. 

Vindaloo! Vindaloo! 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Rio and Shearer want England to play on the front foot :crylaugh: 

10 minutes of pushing then it’ll be beep beep beep as the bus slots into position.

We don’t have one to play on.

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Remember Macca also played with SG. He knows what a boring tw8 he is.

Gareth Southgate is the sort of man who won’t step on the cracks on the pavement in case he falls over.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

What talents we have - Grealish, Mount, Foden, Bellingham, Sancho... all on the bench :( 

Love to see a game Southgate's starting 11 against an 11 picked from the remainder of the squad, managed by any 10 year old of your choosing. Know which team my money would be on.  😁

• Like 1

The England line up is shocking. Leaving all that attacking talent on the bench is a f***ing crime. As a neutral, as a fan of football, it’s very hard not to want Southgate’s cowardice be punished. 

Â