Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think was a problem in the camp, he was the main man before with Griezmann but Benzema coming back might have upset a couple of egos

Both Griezmann and Mbappe both looked like they’d rather not play with Bemzema. 

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think was a problem in the camp, he was the main man before with Griezmann but Benzema coming back might have upset a couple of egos

That’s not like the French 🤣

18 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

That's surely the best performance of his career. He was just unreal, never seen him play even anywhere close to that level.

He's very underrated, and has good games more often than you'd think. He's always very clever with his passing and weight of pass. Never hides either.

Tonight though I agree - he was an absolute monster, great to see and chuffed for him.

5 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I've always liked him tbf. His passing and choice of pass is a joy to watch.

dont think anybody ever criticised his technique, its his stupidity in getting cards and his positioning can be all over the place. Maybe he is released with Swiss

Can't read too much into this exhaustion. they were 3-1 up and cruising.  Mbappe should have won it in extra time too. Theres no clear favourites in this tournament. Any team left in it can win it. Maybe the teams that can defend best will. italy seem good at that and England havent conceded a goal yet. 

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

dont think anybody ever criticised his technique, its his stupidity in getting cards and his positioning can be all over the place. Maybe he is released with Swiss

Yeah I agree he can be stupid. I just feel the technical part of his game is often dismissed.

Â