Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

Just now, villa4europe said:

Maybe being really harsh but I think alaba can do more there 

Tracks a runner that isn't his into a space well occupied with teammates then stands still whilst Chiesa rifles it past a goalkeeper.

I don't think it's possible to **** up anymore....and he was warned 2 minutes earlier.

10 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Sack off extra time lads, just go to pens. Nobody benefits from another half hour of this.

I hate extra time

Its now a test of fitness and squad depth 

Penalties is the ultimate test of ability and mental strength 

Of course the sub who came on with 10 mins left scored past the knackered defender 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Austria really should play him far more forward, don't get him playing in defence at all. Their coach is a Guardiola wanabee it seems.

Bayern play him everywhere I think, including CB a fair bit 

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Tracks a runner that isn't his into a space well occupied with teammates then stands still whilst Chiesa rifles it past a goalkeeper.

I don't think it's possible to **** up anymore....and he was warned 2 minutes earlier.

It was the standing still bit for me, go to the ball, before he beats the man too, if he didn't cut inside his team mate wasn't getting there, he should have anticipated a first time shot and gone to the ball which would then have put him in position to block the actual shot after the cut inside 

Â