Jump to content

Euro 2020 : Round of 16


BOF
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

You know that stereotype of Italians being like, inherently stylish, like looking good and fashionable is in their DNA? This crowd is either the exception to the rule or it's a lie.

Must be a rough part of town like. Absolute munters the lot of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

You know that stereotype of Italians being like, inherently stylish, like looking good and fashionable is in their DNA? This crowd is either the exception to the rule or it's a lie.

Game is in London, maybe they are English-Italians :D 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
1 minute ago, sne said:

Game is in London, maybe they are English-Italians :D 

I don't think Italy would be so cruel as to export that many troll people to another country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

You know that stereotype of Italians being like, inherently stylish, like looking good and fashionable is in their DNA? This crowd is either the exception to the rule or it's a lie.

I can tell you it's a stereotype (similar to how people think all British people speak like the Queen). Cousin worked in Italian for a good few years and told us some amazing stories about how Italians are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I can tell you it's a stereotype (similar to how people think all British people speak like the Queen). Cousin worked in Italian for a good few years and told us some amazing stories about how Italians are. 

Posh people speak like the Queen, the other 99.9% spake proper like

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The first half an hour had me excited, but I'm certainly not looking forward to extra time

I agree the opening 30 minutes looked like you were in for a decent game but turned out to be a disaster.

Sod extra time, rather you than me mate. I've turned it off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Great finish from Cheisa.

Was on Italy hype train but Austria did a great job on them before that goal.

One interesting thing for me....given the way Italy were zipping the ball around in Rome, this pitch at Wembley dosen't half play slow. Might explain a little why England play seems so static as seems very difficult to get the ball moving at speed along the surface.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â