Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

Neville had a great head start to his pundit career, having days to watch games and present analysis which made him look like he had a **** clue, but he's gone fully off in the other direction since becoming a regular pundit. 

• Like 1

Neville always has an agenda and is a hypocrite.

The whole media thingy needs a good kicking and more talented individuals than the old school network are allowed their chance.

Nevilles team suggestion and tactics are on a par with the actual idiot that will be making the decisions. 

Clowns.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Looking at it again I like how he thinks our WBs will engage germanys WBs leaving sterling and saka free

Where does he think muller and gnarby will be? 

Muller is injured isn't he, only came on late yesterday when they were desperate for a goal.

Going to be hilarious watching the first foot race between Hummels and Kane, Eric the Eel would probably beat both.

Low needs to be starting Goretzka and Kimmich in central midfield for this I think, Kroos and Gundogan are actually getting a huge amount of stick on another forum I'm on with plenty of german posters so think one of those will be left out.

Sane was complete trash so he won't be starting so can see them bringing in Werner.

59 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Give me **** strength.

That actually wouldn't be too bad if the wingbacks operated as proper wing backs. Getting forward and providing width.

But that doesn't seem to be how Southgate plays. If he played that formation it would be a proper 5 at the back

It really does all point towards England getting into the knockouts scoring the fewest amount of goals ever, and then being beaten as soon as they play anyone.  I really hope they go for it. Even Southgate knows they need more than what they've shown so far. His message has been that they're improving. So he knows they haven't been good enough. But they've done the job while getting people back from injury (even Grealish isn't 100% yet). Don't die wondering though. Don't go out having never properly tried. That would be a travesty with this set of players. England have been playing with the handbrake on. He has to know that doing the same thing against Germany will kill them.  It's a completely different tournament now. The traditional top sides play differently in the knockouts.  Italy usually being the standout example of that.  Hopefully something similar happens to England and the jeopardy of knockout lights a fire under them.  Groups are all about getting to the knockouts.  It's a different mentality required now. Come on Gareth. Prove us all wrong.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Give me **** strength.

Thoughts ?..... What an absolute knob! How about that for a thought.

Would not surprise me if he's Southgates public/media liaison gobshite. We are at home for crying out loud. Surrendering b******d! 

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Neville had a great head start to his pundit career, having days to watch games and present analysis which made him look like he had a **** clue, but he's gone fully off in the other direction since becoming a regular pundit. 

Found out when he jumped into management, has been shit since then

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

ZeGermans gonna end Safegate's tenure.

Eh, eh, Ze Germans, eh, they bombed our chip shop during the war 

Comedian Stan Boardman where is he now | Express.co.uk

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

Â