Julián Álvarez

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thing with these sorts of players is, if they're  even half decent, but don't. ' fit ", you can usually palm them off to Spain to get your money back or even profit!

I reckon their is so much strategy involved in our new transfer dealings we would be surprised.

Thankfully the club are much better run, so he won't go through anything like our last River Plate signing.

Oh, and the Emis!

And 15m looks like a pittance next to the other signings that we are linked with. Low risk high reward.

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thing with these sorts of players is, if they're  even half decent, but don't. ' fit ", you can usually palm them off to Spain to get your money back or even profit!

I reckon their is so much strategy involved in our new transfer dealings we would be surprised.

Thankfully the club are much better run, so he won't go through anything like our last River Plate signing.

Oh, and the Emis!

Can we get De Arrascaeta now? 😃

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

For the signing, yes. But the interest there seems to be legit.

Not doubting you pal, but based on what?

I’m not ITK or anything, just looking for a reasonable source before we get the hopes up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

If this is true then we've already signed three first team players before Spurs, Everton and Palace have sorted their manager out.

Nice try Ashley!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Me. " I really like Davis , he's a good lad, got a good touch, great awareness, a decent turn of pace, just needs games and opportunity to get his eye in"

Me to Davis when linked to some sexy Argentine youngster.

Traitor GIF by memecandy

angry fx GIF by Snowfall

Â