Julián Álvarez

Delphinho123

31 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

From this YouTube clip it, he looks more of a striker than a RW. Decent finisher, looks like a young Suarez. 

If he is a right winger though he is keeping Buendia out of the Arg squad and that's a clear positive. 

Agent Emi at it again. 

Haha wtf. This video was made by EM Productions! Emi is really taking this agent Martinez stuff seriously

• Haha 1

Just now, Lord Willard said:

Our fan base in South America will be growing. Kids will be wearing Villa shirts instead of Barca shirts soon 😂

It can only mean we are luring Messi to Villa park

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

Just now, Lord Willard said:

Our fan base in South America will be growing. Kids will be wearing Villa shirts instead of Barca shirts soon 😂

15 years ago, you couldn't find a Man City, Spurs, or Leicester fan in the USA, unless they were from the UK originally.  Now?  They're everywhere...  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, paul514 said:

He has an awful lot of goals and assists for someone with so few minutes played, a goal or assist every 115 minutes.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/julian-alvarez/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/576024

16 goals and 17 assists in 69 games is pretty good for a 20 year old. Only ever received one booking too.

Definitely looks like he is being brought in with the option of playing as striker.

Capture.JPG.6ce317b785e97977477d139289f67762.JPG

Edited by Okonokos

Just now, villarule123 said:

I wish we could know for sure that Jack is staying so that I can get excited about these signings 

The only legit place I could see Jack ending up is Man City. Though given they've already reportingly offer £100 million for Kane who knows where they stand. A move to Arsenal would be laughable really and I'm not sure United could afford him either. Possible a European team shows interest tbf. 

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

I'll be surprised if Barca can even afford to keep him given their financial issues. Wherever he ends up will be fascinating. 

could you imagine?  maybe one day when I'm old and grey that we could sign somebody like that.

Messi.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

The only legit place I could see Jack ending up is Man City. Though given they've already reportingly offer £100 million for Kane who knows where they stand. A move to Arsenal would be laughable really and I'm not sure United could afford him either. Possible a European team shows interest tbf. 

Never discount Chelsea from any debate over transfers. They seem to be able to pull out huge transfers from nowhere and unfortunately are a very attractive proposition at the moment. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I wish we could know for sure that Jack is staying so that I can get excited about these signings 

Jack’s a party animal, he’s not going to leave now that the party is just getting started. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Yeah it's us or Man City.  

Man Utd will have already brought Sancho so they arent going to spend 100m+ on Jack especially when they have been faffing for 2 years on 80m for Sancho. I'm not convinced either Chelsea or Liverpool would be interested.  I'm still not convinced Man City are interested at the prices we are talking about anyway given what they already have in their squad.  But if there is a team it could be it would have to be Man City but if the stories are true that they are after Kane and have bid 100m for him then they arent going to spend another bunch on Jack this season and thats before us and Jack even entertain any bids which I'm not convinced we would be.

I think all these buys by Villa are what the owners have always alluded to being ambition and wanting to compete at the top end of the league.  It also convinces Jack to stay and convinced him 9 months ago to sign a 5 year year contract.

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Jack’s a party animal, he’s not going to leave now that the party is just getting started. 

Partying Jack....picture also can be used for Grealish being bored during a Southgate prematch team talk

Alleged-pictures-of-Jack-Grealish-drunk-in-Tenerife.jpg

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 3

Â