Julián Álvarez

Delphinho123

15 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

TRACE THE AIRCRAFT! WATCH THE AIRPORTS! ACTION STATIONS!!!

Someone get @thetrees on the phone. 

200.gif

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Tbh, no offence intended as I know that there was genuine interest from us in Rashica.

I meant more in terms of it potentially being a long running transfer saga that ends up not happening. And the ensuing decent into fish puns, tits, and gifs will eventually happen.

Whether genuine interest from us is there, or not, it definitely has the potential to go that way. Especially if champions league teams are also interested. But I also feel that this would be just the kind of signing we'd be looking to make.

Yeah I understand that and no offence taken mate, It's football and these things happen.

I think the long transfer saga that possibly won't happen this season is Emile Smith Rowe.

My response was more toward the last time we were in for a player and AC Milan suddenly got involved, Leao signed for them instead of us.

Mind you, Jorge Mendes isn't the agent this time round pulling the strings so we may have a chance, unless the champions league factor sways it for Alvarez.

We can only hope he signs for us.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yeah I understand that and no offence taken mate, It's football and these things happen.

I think the long transfer saga that possibly won't happen this season is Emile Smith Rowe.

My response was more toward the last time we were in for a player and AC Milan suddenly got involved, Leao signed for them instead of us.

Mind you, Jorge Mendes isn't the agent this time round pulling the strings so we may have a chance, unless the champions league factor sways it for Alvarez.

We can only hope he signs for us.

I think the Emis will sway it for us…

• Like 1

Yep, Alvarez is going to be ideal for covering the attacking positions and that includes the CF position.

A genuine talent that we can nurture and develop and need not place huge demands or pressure on. He can be a real star for us, initially making an impact from the bench unless he seriously impresses in training and settled immediately. Martinez and Buendia will see to that…

Get it done Villa. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Steero113 said:

When he signs tomorrow and they're in the photo shoot...

Alvarez: Hey guys, guess my shirt size?

Photographer: Medium?

Alvarez: Medium, well done. 

Photographer,thats rare

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

When he signs tomorrow and they're in the photo shoot...

Alvarez: Hey guys, guess my shirt size?

Photographer: Medium?

Alvarez: Medium, well done. 

If he says this, he should be sent back to from whenst he came. Although if he found out that he said this they wouldn't take him back.

Edited by sparrow1988

Â