Julián Álvarez

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

This reddit comment probably best encapsulates how reliable he is.

"No, this guy is an absolute joke. He basically deletes and tweets nonsense all the time until something sticks."

That seems to be the consensus on him across multiple subreddits too.

Top sleuthing. 

The twitter rumour chap hasn't deleted the Villa Alvarez tweet yet.

Can't see many other transfer rumour tweets of his from the recent timeframe.

Edit: to clarify, he only has a couple of other rumours over the last few days, there may be an element of he posts hundreds but only keeps the legit ones.

The fact the Villa one is still there suggests it might not be complete rubbish at this stage.

Could be something in this....

Edited by MrBlack
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

The twitter rumour chap hasn't deleted the Villa Alvarez tweet yet.

Can't see many other transfer rumour tweets of his from the recent timeframe.

Edit: to clarify, he only has a couple of other rumours over the last few days, there may be an element of he posts hundreds but only keeps the legit ones.

The fact the Villa one is still there suggests it might not be complete rubbish at this stage.

Could be something in this....

Wkwkwkw Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

🚨🚨 an agreement was reached to move Julian Alvarez to Aston Villa. 9M rate € + potential 3M add ons € . The medical exam will be completed in Argentina today and he will fly tomorrow for the paperwork competition.#villa#avfc#riverplate#transfers per @TNTSportsAR

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

🚨🚨 an agreement was reached to move Julian Alvarez to Aston Villa. 9M rate € + potential 3M add ons € . The medical exam will be completed in Argentina today and he will fly tomorrow for the paperwork competition.#villa#avfc#riverplate#transfers per @TNTSportsAR

Why would he do his medical in Argentina if he's going to be flying over the next day?

There is a surprisingly large number of mostly terrible songs named Julian out there so thats another reason to sign him. This one was particularly odd.

5 minutes ago, sne said:

There is a surprisingly large number of mostly terrible songs named Julian out there so thats another reason to sign him. This one was particularly odd.

I can still understand German ok but this wasn't the video I wanted to see to find this out. 

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I can still understand German ok but this wasn't the video I wanted to see to find this out. 

I've not got a clue what they are on about :D 

41 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Why would he do his medical in Argentina if he's going to be flying over the next day?

Long way to travel to fail a medical! 
Then again, it’s also a long way to travel for him to forget his pen to sign the paperwork, so, in conclusion, I have no idea. 

Edited by Tayls

44 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I think it’s probably made up rubbish. But if not, could it be a Covid reason? If he flies over here he’ll have to isolate before being medically assessed? Maybe not, but I suspect it’s rubbish.

• Like 1

Â