Jump to content

Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22


Rds1983
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Just the 6 GW's late but I've finally got Antonio in. The Leeds injury news cracked me. 

I think Antonio is a genuine captaincy option this week.

I'll be sticking with Salah because I'm a pussy. But I think Antonio could feast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Captaining Salah and just bringing in Antonio for Bamford. Feel I might be missing a trick not bringing Sarr in for Raphinha or captaining Ronaldo but I don't want to be cheering on Ronaldo tomorrow - or at least taking solace from an arse whupping, and if I bring Sarr in I'll want Raphinha back the week after and I've a decent-ish sub. So meh, it might work it might not. I've been lucky 'going for it' so far, but I feel this is a week where a bit of inactivity will be better than over-activity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
1 hour ago, BOF said:

Captaining Salah and just bringing in Antonio for Bamford. Feel I might be missing a trick not bringing Sarr in for Raphinha or captaining Ronaldo but I don't want to be cheering on Ronaldo tomorrow - or at least taking solace from an arse whupping, and if I bring Sarr in I'll want Raphinha back the week after and I've a decent-ish sub. So meh, it might work it might not. I've been lucky 'going for it' so far, but I feel this is a week where a bit of inactivity will be better than over-activity.

Why Salah over Antonio? I'm currently 60/40 leaning the other way due to Brentford defence performing better then Leeds at the moment but I'm flip flopping. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
7 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Why Salah over Antonio? I'm currently 60/40 leaning the other way due to Brentford defence performing better then Leeds at the moment but I'm flip flopping. 

When in doubt ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


EO 120% Salah, 160% Ronaldo, 98% Antonio..

I can't really complain but it's annoying me. Lot of content creators on Twitter etc now and it's such an easy game to just copy someone, which I think a lot of people are doing. Rotation of City and Chelsea has changed the dynamic of the game a bit too much and everyone is locked into a fairly template team.

Chelsea are yet to concede from open play and the ownership on their defenders are shockingly low, purely due to rotation. I think that kind of sucks, maybe they need to increase the budget and make the bench bigger.

Edited by AndyM3000
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
30 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

EO 120% Salah, 160% Ronaldo, 98% Antonio..

I can't really complain but it's annoying me. Lot of content creators on Twitter etc now and it's such an easy game to just copy someone, which I think a lot of people are doing. Rotation of City and Chelsea has changed the dynamic of the game a bit too much and everyone is locked into a fairly template team.

Chelsea are yet to concede from open play and the ownership on their defenders are shockingly low, purely due to rotation. I think that kind of sucks, maybe they need to increase the budget and make the bench bigger.

I reckon ppl will start getting Chelsea defenders after the City game when their fixtures swing. I've got my eyes on either Rudi or Alonso. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Moderator
2 hours ago, a-k said:

Ronaldo (C), Raphina moved to the bench because of an injury doubt, and Antonio grabs a late goal

Why Always Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Why bench a doubtful player rather than start him and use your subs though. Hate to say it but I think that one might be a little bit on you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, BOF said:

Why bench a doubtful player rather than start him and use your subs though. Hate to say it but I think that one might be a little bit on you.

Because what if he was fit for only 15 mins? Comes on and gets a single point, whereas have more of a chance to get something over the full 90 with another

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
3 hours ago, a-k said:

Because what if he was fit for only 15 mins? Comes on and gets a single point, whereas have more of a chance to get something over the full 90 with another

Doesn't tend to work like that. If he's fit he plays. If he's not he doesn't. Yes there is the possibility, but it usually doesn't happen that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

ramsey at 4.5m is looking a bargain midfielder. regular starter now and i think will start picking up points

Potentially Dougie as well. Has 2 assists already this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â