Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah last night went well. But concerned by Leeds’ defence. It’s not great anyway and injuries means it looks ropey. But I have an easy way out of Meslier if I need it. 

Last night put me into the top 100k. I’m sure I won’t be there by the end of the weekend but it’s nice to see

Same with me. I'm back upto 90k but will no doubt drop as the week progresses. 

Ayling has done nothing for me and their defence looks shot. Fixtures for the next 5 GWs are decent though. 

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Crazy day of injuries and people not starting. Gone ok for me, captain Salah doing ok.

Salah has helped me shoot up to 68k as I somehow managed to get 8 points off my bench. Hoping the WH v Utd game is a blank. 

3 hours ago, Farlz said:

Of course Benrahma starts 😒

So glad I ditched him on a - 4. 

It didn't work perfectly but I'm still happy with the call though as I got Raphinha who scored too and has a better set of fixtures. 

1 hour ago, Rightdm00 said:

It pains to admit this but Ronaldo is a must own as far premium forwards go. His diving alone is going to earn 10 penalties at a minimum this season. 

He absolutely isn't a must own. Imo

36 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He absolutely isn't a must own. Imo

ManU haven't won a penalty all season. Eventually CR7s swan dives are going to come good and barring injury will be 2nd behind Salah in points for the season. 

26 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

ManU haven't won a penalty all season. Eventually CR7s swan dives are going to come good and barring injury will be 2nd behind Salah in points for the season. 

There's only one must own premium forward at the moment and he plays for Chelsea. He'll comfortably outscore ronaldo over the next 8 weeks

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

There's only one must own premium forward at the moment and he plays for Chelsea. He'll comfortably outscore ronaldo over the next 8 weeks

got both...

87 point week for me, all 3 auto subs (one of which being rudiger) used so definitely got lucky

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I have Lukaku as well but Tuchel's tactics means he has to manufacture his chances from scratch. 

Ronaldo has 3.2 xG versus 2.8 for Lukaku and Ronaldo has played half the minutes. That trend doesn't look promising over the course of a season. 

2 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

I have Lukaku as well but Tuchel's tactics means he has to manufacture his chances from scratch. 

Ronaldo has 3.2 xG versus 2.8 for Lukaku and Ronaldo has played half the minutes. That trend doesn't look promising over the course of a season. 

It's a very small sample size, and one of Ronaldo's games was against one of the worst teams in the league.

Ronaldo is a fine player to have. But given the fixtures coming up I'd wager Lukaku will be outscoring him over the next 8 weeks. And by a distance

Â