Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

Filming starts in a couple weeks. I wonder if they'd rather have him sold before having to put it on camera?

Suppose the opposite could be true that they'd like to get him signing his new contract and saying how much he's always loved arsenal on camera too

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

No matter what happens we're going to get to watch the saga in 4K, Full HD, Dolby Surround Sound, please-inject-the-transfer-request-and-tears directly into my veins

Arsenal must be mad. Why would you allow your dirty washing to be aired so publicly? No matter how much editing control they have, things go wrong during a season which are simply uncontrollable, even at well run clubs. I’d be quite uncomfortable if we agreed to get involved in this sort of TV program. We can sell plenty of DVDs of our successful season once it’s over and the trophies are in the cabinet. Huge risk for Arsenal and appears to be a desperate attempt to put a positive spin on the club while the reality isn’t so rosey. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It’d be perfect if the first episode is all about how they try to keep their prodigal son, then he signs for Villa. 

queue reaction s GIF

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Arsenal must be mad. Why would you allow your dirty washing to be aired so publicly? No matter how much editing control they have, things go wrong during a season which are simply uncontrollable, even at well run clubs. I’d be quite uncomfortable if we agreed to get involved in this sort of TV program. We can sell plenty of DVDs of our successful season once it’s over and the trophies are in the cabinet. Huge risk for Arsenal and appears to be a desperate attempt to put a positive spin on the club while the reality isn’t so rosey. 

They think they can raise the profile of the club no matter what goes on. It maybe they also make abit of money in a TV deal by doing it, god knows it seems they need it though.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Pay Day Money GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

We move on. I wonder who's next on the list?

We could probably get Alvarez and Pereira for similar money--not that we'd need both.

Bit of a let down getting them after being after Smith-Rowe.  

Like going out to buy a car and coming back with a skateboard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They’ll position this as a win, but they’ve just given a 20yr old a massively inflated contract because they got spooked and didn’t manage it properly earlier on. 

Yeh they keep him, but that wage bill is only on the up… best make top 4 boys.

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

James Benge is a tea lady at CBS and has 8 followers on twitter. 

I also ignore anybody that calls it “soccer” on their profile 

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1