Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

I love that we’re signalling our intent by going after players like this, shows how far we’ve come in such a short space of time.

That being said, I just can’t see Arsenal selling one of their prized assets, and particularly not to us.

2 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

does anyone think we will up our bid

Yes. I don't think this scouting and management team are here to simply throw futile bids in without a chance of success. If we've bid for him, it's because Lange believes we can realistically get him. It depends now how much Arsenal need funds, but regardless, I'd expect our management to go back with another bid.

Is he really that good. His stats don't look very impressive. 1.4 key passes per game. 0.5 dribbles. Fouled 1 time. I'd have expected his key passes to be like 2 and his dribbling to be twice as good the way he is hyped up. 

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Is he really that good. His stats don't look very impressive. 1.4 key passes per game. 0.5 dribbles. Fouled 1 time. I'd have expected his key passes to be like 2 and his dribbling to be twice as good the way he is hyped up. 

This guy can play

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Without him, Arsenal would have finished bottom half no question. He's basically like how Jack drives the team up with his movement and willingness to show for the ball. Think they won 11 out of the 16 games he started. Without him they just look so toothless.

• Like 2

Tarquins may have to have double measures of gin tonight to recover form this one.

Personally I can't see it happening at all. Seems like a stretch this one.

Edited by Pissflaps

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Without him, Arsenal would have finished bottom half no question. He's basically like how Jack drives the team up with his movement and willingness to show for the ball. Think they won 11 out of the 16 games he started. Without him they just look so toothless.

Did he start when we last played them because I didn't notice him at all. 

Dear Arsenal, we hear you need to sell to buy. We empathise with this predicament as this fine club were in such a situation back in 2011. As such we would like to help you out and offer £25 million of the queen's pounds sterling for Smith Rowe

and don't worry, we have bank accounts with money in them so we can just pay you the money straight up. 

We like the arrangement we began last year with you selling to us your best players one per summer and we hope this would be a fruitful arrangement going forward.

Best 

C Purslow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is fun. I suspect we are scaring the bejesus out of Arsenal, Spurs and Everton.

And according to that last interview I saw where Grealish was lauding Totti for remaining at the same club, I think that is what he will want to do. Provided we can provide him with that platform to achieve his ambitions.

And if he does go eventually, signing the likes of Buendia to step in makes a lot of sense.