Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

This is genuinely funny. Don't think we're even doing it to be petty but I love it anyway.

Can't see it happening at all but I like the ambition being shown regardless. Smith said it was a real concern how much we struggled creatively with Grealish out and they're clearly not messing around in trying to address it.

On 02/06/2021 at 19:01, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

If Arsenal feel his contract demands are too much, or can't guarantee the game time he wants, they might decide to cash in as there's no guarantee his stock will be as high next summer, similar to the Martinez situation last summer. It's not likely imo, as he's still young and I can't see Arsenal not wanting to tie him down, but they've made some **** dumb decisions before so who knows.

My comment on this from a couple weeks ago when it was first rumoured, my thinking's pretty much the same now, he's been about to sign a new contract with them for months, which suggests to me that Arsenal don't value him quite as highly as he sees himself, and I doubt we put in a bid without at least putting some feelers out to him to see if he's interested.

Can't see it happening, but him not signing a contract with them opens the door for us.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

It's well worth a read, given this bid seems deliberately intended to troll them: https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/emile-smith-rowe-out.34437/page-5

The most striking thing for me is that a good portion of them seem borderline illiterate.

It is funny. We just need someone on here with photoshop skills to mock up a pic of ESR in a Villa top, like they seem to do with Grealish in an Arsenal top for top trolling. Or we can all sign up to ESR Insta page and welcome him to Villa, again like Arsenal fans have been doing for the last xx amount of months with Grealish. 😂

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Agent using us to negotiate a better deal

Nothing to see here 

How would a rejected bid be agent talk??

Agent: ‘we want more money, villa bid for him you know.’

Arsenal board: ‘Err, no they really haven’t. And we should know.’

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Used to put us down for 2 losses every season when Arsenal was at its peak with Wenger. Now they are under threat of becoming our second London based feeder club.  😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Thug said:

How would a rejected bid be agent talk??

Agent: ‘we want more money, villa bid for him you know.’

Arsenal board: ‘Err, no they really haven’t. And we should know.’

This. 

I would say if anything it's agent talk, letting other clubs know that there might be a chance to get him.