Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

So, I'm not saying we are signing him because to be honest, I always thought Arsenal could not afford to let him go for all sorts of reasons. But all thats seemingly happened is some gormless Seth Rogen lookalike, who seems to make shit up for a living, has said he's signing a new contract? Is that it?

• Like 1

I don't know if it's off or still on but if we he signs for Arsenal and we have forced them to give him a contract they might not have wanted to. It's a win for the long run.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

So, I'm not saying we are signing him because to be honest, I always thought Arsenal could not afford to let him go for all sorts of reasons. But all thats seemingly happened is some gormless Seth Rogen lookalike, who seems to make shit up for a living, has said he's signing a new contract? Is that it?

Yep, then the Pulitzer Prize winners at Birmingham Live decided to report it based on their “contacts”. The clickbait world took that as doubled sourced and here we are with the Gospel according to Seth.

He could be right, but has form for being wrong. 

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

This seems to have been entirely orchestrated by his agent with the end result of him getting a huge new contract at Arsenal.  Probably a similar result with Jack in  the next couple of months.

Nah I think our recruitment team is too savvy for that.  Even if we don’t sign him, I think there was a chance, I think it doesn’t happen because of external pressure on Arsenal not to sell in the end but they were open to it for some time.  It’s the only thing that explains the small increments in bids, that we were close to what they wanted.

12 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

cvan someone explain clickbait

No problem.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-aston-villa-transfer-abraham-21019139.amp

Read the headline. Then read the article. 

It is thoroughly embarrassing from the moment you click through. 

Ad revenue tho innit.

Edited by Delphinho123

The whole Maddison to Arsenal thing is picking it up some steam, that whole transfer confuses me greatly if it happens.

But if they are going in for him then surely ESR must be considering his options. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

I have to admit I’m a bit

Idc Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If he signs…great, if he doesn’t….not really that fussed to be honest as I think there’s better value in Europe, especially for the 35-40M reported.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1