Ashley Young: Redux

ramshackler

McLeish was appointed 10 years ago today and Ashley Young was sold the following week. It set in a period of big decline for the club and even though it's not the same Ashley Young we are signing back, the club is certainly in a much healthier state with some positive times surely ahead.

• Like 2

Only echoing what others have said but his interview on the OS is great. Even aside from the obvious pro-Villa stuff it's interesting to hear him talk about his time at Inter and how he sees his career.

5 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/june/Young-It-feels-amazing-to-be-back/

His video interview is really really good. Changed my mind to be far more positive.

if you are feeling uncertain about the signing I recommend watching him speak here. Very good.

Welcome back Ashley Young!

Really positive stuff, the ambition and the drive are still there to succeed. That’s a big boost. 

Welcome back Ashley. The video has convinced me. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Something is horribly wrong here 

spacer.png

Yeah I know, it’s really doing my head in. Whoever cut that grass should be fired….only straight lines please.

• Haha 4

Just now, Keyblade said:

It's proper symbolic too. Left right before the beginning of the end is coming back when we're back properly challenging again. Like we're doing it right this time.

Aye. New chapter.

• Like 1

• limpid changed the title to Ashley Young: Redux

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â