Ashley Young: Redux

ramshackler

He's so well spoken for a footballer, and he obviously has a lot of love for the club and is excited to be back. think he will be more than a bit part player next season. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It’s actually nice that I don’t have to watch a YouTube video to see what type of player he is.  A bit sick of watching edited versions of players best moments.

• Like 1

Comes across really well. He is a better bench option than AEG in my view and his experience will be really valuable. He can of course deliver a decent free kick and corner too. Happy enough with this one

33 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Like this very much, obviously. Who wouldn't.

spacer.png

I don’t get it, at all. The most bizarre signing Smith will have made of it happens. He couldn’t wait to jump ship and drop us despite us trying to make him a VP hero. Literally the only thing I can think of is his experience around the youngsters.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Think we need to update his chant though, comparing him to Aaron Lennon and Shaun Wright Phillips is a bit insulting now.

I don’t think Spinksy, Birchy or Alan McInally are gonna do us fine these days! Keep it, it’s a classic

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â