PL Fixtures 2021/22

ismail-villa

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Nice spread of fixtures, plenty of chances to pick up wins steadily throughout the season.

agreed. i can't remember many better fixture lists for us. not a bad start, not a horrendous xmas, and a pretty reasonable end. not sure what people are complaining about

• Like 4

Happy enough with that fixture list. Don't like playing promoted sides away first game back in Prem, but two home games after that is good and getting United away early is probably best time for us to play em. 

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

agreed. i can't remember many better fixture lists for us. not a bad start, not a horrendous xmas, and a pretty reasonable end. not sure what people are complaining about

It’s a Villa thing 

• Like 3

I just realised looking at the fixture list, I really don't fear any of those 'runs' against the bigger sides that normally would have us shitting our pants. So excited for the new season. 

19 minutes ago, Tayls said:

December is nearly always congested 

18 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

nah standard december

Yeah I know it’s normally busy around Christmas and New Year, just seems extra busy to normal with the midweek game at Norwich in mid December. I guess when the league cup games are placed into the list it will fill in the midweek gaps earlier in the season, so December  won’t stand out so much when those gaps fill up.

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It can be tough playing a newly promoted side first up, add in the fact that we always struggle at Watford and that’s a difficult first game for us.

The first game is always difficult in fairness. It's very winnable if we have a good preseason. 

I like all those Saturday 3pm kick off's, just like it used to be. Pity they won't stay like that for long.

Our first game should be live, but I guess TV's first dabs might be: Norwich vs Liverpool, Spurs vs Man Citeh, Brentford vs Arsenal & shock/horror Manchester United vs Leeds (it's not still the 1960's you know SKY/BT:rolleyes:).   

9 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Yeah I know it’s normally busy around Christmas and New Year, just seems extra busy to normal with the midweek game at Norwich in mid December. I guess when the league cup games are placed into the list it will fill in the midweek gaps earlier in the season, so December  won’t stand out so much when those gaps fill up.

nah we always have a midweek game in december. i get what you mean though...of all the months to have a midweek fixture they pick december

Â