Pape Matar Sarr

MotoMkali

On 11/06/2021 at 12:17, Thug said:

That’s pretty impressive knowledge there!

if my mate was to try to get a wife from a Russian catalogue,  but already has a missus here... what are his chances?

Shes 5’11 and blonde, and has two GCSE equivalents if that helps with the points stuff 👍🏽

If he does, can he negotiate a BOGOF?......one for me.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

I so like the sound of this potential deal.

Same, be interesting to see if anything comes out in the next week or so, Senegal have no more games until September after last Tuesdays game. Be nice to get it done before he goes on holiday

• Like 1

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Same, be interesting to see if anything comes out in the next week or so, Senegal have no more games until September after last Tuesdays game. Be nice to get it done before he goes on holiday

I have to confess, I don't know too much about him.....its more about the position he plays and his stats to date, plus he is so young ,to get better.

just sounds so right to me.

We only have to look at Kante,Phillips and Rice, to know what potential this kid could to bring to us, protecting an already sound defence and creating the platform, and starting blocks for an exciting attack.

I hope it happens.

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

The BOGOF deal?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo That was the Russian Blonde, I just strayed off topic.

got to watch this straying😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I have to confess, I don't know too much about him.....its more about the position he plays and his stats to date, plus he is so young ,to get better.

just sounds so right to me.

We only have to look at Kante,Phillips and Rice, to know what potential this kid could to bring to us, protecting an already sound defence and creating the platform, and starting blocks for an exciting attack.

I hope it happens.

Sarr, Chuk, A Ramsey, Chrisene, Raikhy, ESR. You could fashion a tidy midfield  from that in a few years. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

After Young signs this is the last deal we need to make this summer. So lets hope they get this closed quickly too

We still need another attacker. We only have 4 players for 3 positions and last season we started with 5 and ended up with 2. We don't want to be in that position again. 

• Like 1

I'd love if we signed him and Anguissa for a combined 40 mil or thereabouts and sold nakamba and maybe mcginn.

I think that could be realistic and Anguissa would provide steel in the middle of the park and sarr would give us a bunch of upside. 

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

DCM & striker. 

Depends on Wes in pre-season games but if we need another striker it could easily be a loan / loan-to-buy. Probably from Europe. 

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

After Young signs this is the last deal we need to make this summer. So lets hope they get this closed quickly too

Buendia, Sarr and Young would be great business, but I still think we’ll either get another CM/ACM or a left wing as well. 

40 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Nope, nope, nope! Not for me. He seems to be at the heart of the good culture we have. He still had a lot to contribute on the pitch too. Where we are right now McGinn is way down the list of players to sell IMO. 

He's also the only player who would give us substantial funds without actually substantially impacting the team. I find his consistently our worst performer. And needs to be replaced. He isn't good enough to be a consistent starter and from what he has said he can't stay fit without 90 minutes week in week out. Which makes him worthless as a squad player. 

The only player in the first 11 who we need to replace before him is el ghazi. And I'm sure we are working towards that. 

Edited by MotoMkali

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

I'd love if we signed him and Anguissa for a combined 40 mil or thereabouts and sold nakamba and maybe mcginn.

I think that could be realistic and Anguissa would provide steel in the middle of the park and sarr would give us a bunch of upside. 

If we sign Anguissa I’ll eat my own face.

Â