Pape Matar Sarr

MotoMkali

48 minutes ago, macandally said:

oh oh, being verbally assaulted by the antipodean chuckle brothers!  First time I have seen NZ and Oz agree on anything! 🤣

When you get past the banter ANZAC spirit is real

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Double pivot  is a commonly used word to describe two 'DMs' playing next to each other, and has been in use for a long time. It's no more pointless than any other word used to describe a team's formation or part of it.

I know what it means/the context, just pointing out usage stats of:

2020 used 4 times but only on the Strictly Come Dancing thread

2021 used 43061 times within the space of two months.

and not everyone uses it correctly, plus the agonising boredom of the 'is Luiz a defensive midfielder debate?' And the even more boringly tantalising 'should Grealish play centrally or on the left' debate.

The prospect of someone being tea bagged has been refreshing though.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, messi11 said:

There is nothing concrete that we are signing him. was only the 1 link from some random french journalist which now seems ages ago now. Dont think this will happen

24 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Pape Sarr is close

What's changed?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

What's changed?

You obviously don't know this poster yet.

The transfer window is his specialty....lol

He'll make a few random " cryptic " one line posts, which lean in any direction the speculation is heading at the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You obviously don't know this poster yet.

The transfer window is his specialty....lol

He'll make a few random " cryptic " one line posts, which lean in any direction the speculation is heading at the time.

He truly is the villa report of Villatalk posters 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I agree to a point but use of DM is misleading. I would say 2 CMs one holding 1 box to box

I think what is misleading, is that jobs need to be done and someone has to do them......that means by the power of deduction, that someone or some people have to be responsible, for those jobs.....irrespective of what description is depicted towards them....we know or should know, what has to be done.

What they are called is for identification purposes, only,its irrelevant what terms are used.....we all know what folk are talking about, why baulk at it?

someone has to win the ball......call them anything you like, but it helps, if someone you're communicating with understands your point of reference.

Â