James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

I would still prefer a more physical, commanding CDM but if we could get JWP in it would be a massive statement of intent and show the rest of the PL what we really are about post-Grealish.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, eholm said:

I would still prefer a more physical, commanding CDM but if we could get JWP in it would be a massive statement of intent and show the rest of the PL what we really are about post-Grealish.

Could be possible that we sign both JWP and Doucoure with Nakamba potentially leaving. That's merely me speculating, of course.

• Like 2

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Could be possible that we sign both JWP and Doucoure with Nakamba potentially leaving. That's merely me speculating, of course.

Would be excellent...although unlikely IMO. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Maybe if we throw in a refrigerator, or even a few colour TVs?

Maybe say we will install their microwave ovens for them?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

For him the be a great CM, he needs to look at Yaya, that's the way you do it...

We've gotta move right away for someone more accustomed to bitching delivery.

Edited by Mazrim

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Yes, it says they are in financial trouble (bailed out by big sales) but doesn't explain WHY they're in trouble. 

Ings was their record signing at £26m and they've only signed 2 other players over £20m.

The bulk seem to be £15m odd spread over a few seasons.  They had the 10th biggest wage bill last season which may be a little overcooked but should be sustainable. 

The money is going somewhere.   There is nothing to suggest they should be in dire straits. 

Having watched that Samuelson documentary the money could be going somewhere else...

• Like 1

If Spurs are looking at JWP along with Zakaria and Palhinha them maybe those are someone we could also go for if JWP doesn't come through. Happily take either of those and I'm sure both of them would be cheaper than JWP.

Zakaria has the injury concern but is on an expiring contract but Pahlinha would be a fantastic signing. Even those wanting a DCM "destroyer" would likely be happy.

Edited by sne

Â