James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Would

(have I done an Adam Johnson?)

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

So would I

and no we haven't 

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessments gentlemen and declare myself "would".

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Do we have to wait until end of transfer window to say Paul Doyle is a bullshit merchant who invented this story? I took a few days off from commenting for suggesting such and getting grief

Just because a move doesn't actually happen doesn't mean it wasn't on the cards and we weren't interested or even bid. 

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Would

(have I done an Adam Johnson?)

I once met him in prison. I said thank **** the villa never signed you!

Didn't look too happy. His cellmates had quite the laugh. I left that day with a feeling of accomplishment, which believe me is quite rare in my sad existence.

Edited by Pissflaps

5 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I once met him in prison. I said thank **** the villa never signed you!

Didn't look too happy. His cellmates had quite the laugh. I left that day with a feeling of accomplishment, which believe me is quite rare in my sad existence.

I worry, you was in the same block as he was🤔

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

He's a nationwide thief.

Surprised the Mods allow blues fans on the forum.

On 15/06/2021 at 18:53, Phil Silvers said:

Yes, sadly I thing its just gossip, hope we're wrong it comes true and we sign him, he would be a valuable asset. 

I think you might be right. Judging by the deals done so far, once the story goes the media it's completed relatively quickly. This one is dragging on, so I think it is less likely to happen then happen now. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Does anyone feel like this might not happen? 

That qualifying "might" makes that sentence pretty much an objective truth at this stage. 😉

Feeling pretty confident we will get in someone like JWP, at least. Hopefully both someone exciting AND a hell of a good buy pricewise.

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

Haha no I have been in every prison from the Midlands up to county Durham for my old job 🤣

Thank god for your clarification in the last words of that sentence.  I thought for a minute I was going to have to start being a bit more respectful of your posts 😂😂

Â