James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, Tommo_b said:

What?! Delph 2.0.

It's very cloak and dagger at the moment, I think JWP has moved to secure a new contract with a release clause, just like one of our own did. 

I think we will pursue this at a later stage, its a gamble by the player as Villa might outgrow him before the deal can get done. We may have bigger fish (get in) to fry by then.

All views are my own and my sources do not exist.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Xela said:

I heard he's sold his house in Southampton and has put down a deposit on a cracking new Bovis three bed in Tamworth. 

Here we go! 

#XelaITK

Redrow is where it’s at in Tamworth mate, everyone knows that

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Got to be honest, I'm not remotely sad we won't be spending £50m on him.

If it’s that sort of money then yes, I absolutely agree.

Saying that, I am a big fan of his so a bit gutted we won’t be getting him at this stage.

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Meh player outside set pieces. Personally didn't want him and think club weren't really that keen as surely would have done a deal when we signed Ings

Surely it's the opposite of that, ie once we signed Ings it became *essential* for them not to sell JWP to us. Selling two of your best players to the same rival club in the same window would have been unthinkable really.

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Surely it's the opposite of that, ie once we signed Ings it became *essential* for them not to sell JWP to us. Selling two of your best players to the same rival club in the same window would have been unthinkable really.

Maybe but i think it would have been discussed at the time. The way i see it is we talked about Ings and some journos thought we wanted JWP from Jack set piece comments 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Â