James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

14 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Cigarettes and Alcohol 

Live forever 

Don't look back in anger

There's to many tbh.

JWP's favourite is the masterplan which he likes to listen to whilst wearing his Villa pj's.

Whatever mate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, QldVilla said:

Agree with the methodology, but you can be 3 inches shorter than another player but have a superior vertical leap which can match that player in the air. They would have the data.

yes I agree, but it usually follows the biggest get up highest, thats why we have big centre backs.....sure there is always an exception to most things.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HKP90 said:

The difference in prize money alone between finishing 11th, where we were, and 4th, which is the upper end of realistic if we get the breaks and….perhaps sign JWP…. was £26M last year. 

And you’re only counting the league position prize money. 

The real extra income is another £30-50 million from being in the Champions League and then another £10 million or so from better sponsorship opportunities.

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

yes I agree, but it usually follows the biggest get up highest, thats why we have big centre backs.....sure there is always an exception to most things.

Also, and I don't have statistics to back this up, but I bet most headers in games are either with a foot or feet planted, or with only only a slight jump while moving, so a natural height advantage would usually translate to an advantage heading a high ball or cross.

I would propose that a maximum calculated height jumped by any player, is rarely achieved in competitive games for benefit, but more that natural base height and the height of short jumps under pressure or whilst moving, Impact ariel dominance more on average.

5 hours ago, PerryBarrPet said:

I don’t trust odds. We can all remember when the odds suggested Grealish would stay!

Don't trust the media period.

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Also, and I don't have statistics to back this up, but I bet most headers in games are either with a foot or feet planted, or with only only a slight jump while moving, so a natural height advantage would usually translate to an advantage heading a high ball or cross.

I would propose that a maximum calculated height jumped by any player, is rarely achieved in competitive games for benefit, but more that natural base height and the height of short jumps under pressure or whilst moving, Impact ariel dominance more on average.

when centre backs and Goal keepers are rarely below 6ft......there is a clue in there, as to it might be a popular choice, for a reason.

• Like 1

Just now, TRO said:

when centre backs and Goal keepers are rarely below 6ft......there is a clue in there, as to it might be a popular choice, for a reason.

Yeah, it clearly because silly VTers wrongly claim height is an advantage when the ball is in the air.

Clearly a VT agenda with no evidence, but football clubs decided to follow our baseless opinion anyways.

Naughty VT.

From JWP's bio..

James favourites..........

Car           Aston Martin

Film         Pancho Villa

Actor       Zach Villa

Actress   Nova Villa (dont bother)

Colour     Claret

Drink        Claret

And finally James, what makes you laugh .......... "ohhhh, thats easy, fish puns... hahahahahaha hahahahaha, James, cough, James, hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry we have to leave it there.

You ok James mwahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, ender4 said:

The real extra income is another £30-50 million from being in the Champions League and then another £10 million or so from better sponsorship opportunities.

In all fairness, that's probably peanuts for these owners. The real incentive for CL football is the potential of the very best quality footballers signing. 

48 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Exactly, I was being deliberately conservative.

Â