James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Isn’t he the guy that called the Danny Ings deal early?

If he is he also said McNeil was our main target and we were after Bellingham. These could be true, but I'd be more inclined to say he's just making things up.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

If he is he also said McNeil was our main target and we were after Bellingham. These could be true, but I'd be more inclined to say he's just making things up.

Really? 😂 Can you imagine the meltdown in Small Heath if we’d signed Bellingham? 🤯

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Isn’t he the guy that called the Danny Ings deal early?

No. He's full of shit. I followed him at the start of the summer because it looked like he'd been right about a few things last summer.

But he's said nothing ITK. I'm pretty sure he said Grealish was staying. He's just another bull shit attention seeker and people keep positing his rubbish 

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Vestegaard apparently going, I think that makes JWP less likely (not the same player obv, but both highly rated and established starters for them)

It’s a shame we wasn’t in for Vestergaard.. seems like a bargain 

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

No. He's full of shit. I followed him at the start of the summer because it looked like he'd been right about a few things last summer.

But he's said nothing ITK. I'm pretty sure he said Grealish was staying. He's just another bull shit attention seeker and people keep positing his rubbish 

Even a broken clock is right twice a day right? 😂

• Like 1

Â