James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

20 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Do you all play dress up?

What's your safeword, Delphino?

The atmosphere must be electric when you three get together!

Bet you love teasing each other about previous insider reveals.

Guessing you meet on Wednesdays, yeah?

With trouser leg rolled up?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Just because we've gone in for him again doesn't mean we are getting him. I personally can't see a window where Southampton sell 3 of their best players.

If they weren’t prepared to sell, why would they be negotiating*? 

Someone mentioned asset stripping before, we’ve seen what that looks like and Southampton is casting a familiar shadow. 

*I’m taking the apparent interest in particular players as an indication of engagement on their side. 

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Definitely. Let's sign 6'7 Dan Burn from Brighton and convert him in to a CDM.

Doesn't matter that he's extremely slow and pretty shite, he's a giant, and that's what is important.

Arjan Raikhy and Matt Targett greet Aston Villa's new number 6 signing for the upcoming season:

Britain's new tallest man is a 7ft 7in basketball player with size 19 feet  - this is what his life is like - Mirror Online

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Awol said:

If they weren’t prepared to sell, why would they be negotiating*? 

Someone mentioned asset stripping before, we’ve seen what that looks like and Southampton is casting a familiar shadow. 

*I’m taking the apparent interest in particular players as an indication of engagement on their side. 

Yeah I hope youre right. Chinese owners right? 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Can you imagine having an actual genuine chance of scoring whenever we have a freekick just outside the area.  I want him just for that!

Young and Bailey are pretty solid at FK's as well.

15 minutes ago, sne said:

Vestergaard is apparently more or less done to Leicester. Cashing in before they lose him for free next summer. Not sure if it effects JWP staying or not.

It can't help them. If he wants to go and Villa offer an acceptable figure, they'll sell him and use some of the funds to replace him, just like we have with Grealish.

Â