England v Austria/England v Romania

andykeenan

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He is not even Captain for us.

What is it with Villa fans obsessions about thinking Southgate spends all his time plotting against Villa players?

Also, he is relatively new to the England setup, compared to some other " established " names.

If we signed Messi tomorrow, would you be happy for him to suddenly becoming captain, and stripping Jack?

I think it's more the way he left the Villa combined with the way he wouldn't pick Jack when he was performing so well, and the rumour was because Jack hadn't come through the St George's Park development system.

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Move Jack to the left. Get Targett on at left back. Sorted. :D 

And Traore for some unpredictability.

Southgate probably won't call him up as he hates Villa though.🙄

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Southgate is the James corden of international football management, overrated Incompetent buffoon. 

If I didn't agree with you on Southgate, I would certainly agree with you on Corden. Conkered America, HOW! Don't get me started, going off topic I know.

• Haha 1

Grealish should have been on the left with Saka on the right, and Lingard playing centrally.

Even when Grealish plays in central midfield for us he usually drifts to the left anyway, as that's where he's by far the most dangerous and affective.

• Like 2

Â