Europa League & Champions League Finals

andykeenan

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

How did the Arse lose to these lots? They are like the Spanish Burnley with less pace

and less width and seemingly no game play of how to create a chance in open play. How did they get to a final? 

5 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

How did the Arse lose to these lots? They are like the Spanish Burnley with less pace

Lol they are absolute pony 

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

What a miss by Rashford there. Then the 🛎 end Savage saying he’s offside. Fernandes played the ball back to him 🙈 so Rashford couldn’t have been offside numpty. 

Fernandes looked a mile offside when the ball was played to him so I think that’s what Savage was referring to.

Not that I particularly want to stick up for Robbie but there you go.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Standard of this game is shocking. 

I swear that some or our under 18's had more composure on the ball than many players on the pitch tonight. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Does Rashford not want to play in the Euros or something? Trying his hardest to get unselected tonight.

He's one of Waistcoats untouchables. He'll start against Croatia no matter what.

• Like 1

OGS actually can't really make a sub here bar a defensive change, he's petrified of taking any of Rashford, Greenwood or Pogba off if it goes to penalties and too risky to take McTominay off (who's played very well in any case) and play Pogba as deepest midfielder.

Â